Search results

1. When you joined the quest for the key.

I have been keeping an eye on the old project since pretty much day 1. I still vividly remember seeing the first ever video pop up and thinking "oh this looks serious". Must have been 2011 I want to say. Funny to think about. If you had told me back then, in 2018 you'll still be waiting for this...
  2. Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

Also patiently waiting for a heads up - it's been a while now.
  3. SUGGESTION: Huggin!

I always considered myself a fan of fighting games first and a fan of ungulates second, so, I think I can see the sentiment that this could alienate people, let me try to explain why. I don't think it's because the fighting game community is opposed to the idea of hugging or displays of...
  4. SUGGESTION: Huggin!

I could see it at the start of the match where neither player has the ability to attack yet. Where walking into each other already is a common occurrence, but it's usually an aggressive gesture rather than an empathetic one. So that would be a real funny diversion if that'd make the characters...
  5. Controller recommendation

I want to chime in just to reiterate what (thankfully) everyone else said. Use whatever you're comfortable with. I'm tired of the narrative that you need this or that input device to do good. People win fighting game tournaments on PlayStation pads, Xbox pads, Sega pads... And you definitely...
  6. Your hopes and fears for TFH?

it may sound like a joke but I honestly feel so many of the characters look so much fun to play, I might wind up in a major character crisis.
  7. Mane6 Work Stream #14

You should probably also post this on the website
  8. Suggestions on magic bars and charging mechanics

I want to say keeping track really shouldn't be an issue. From my experience, no matter how much a fighting game goes out of it's way to make it's bars complicated and hard to read (looking at YOU, Under Night In-Birth), after just a bit of play you always manage to squeeze in that quick glance...
  9. What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

Skullgirls managed to make their crazy combo system engaging on both sides by heavily incentivising resets (ergo, ending your combo voluntarily and giving the other player a spot to act) by scaling down the damage you do and the meter you gain overtime and simultaneously scaling up the meter...
  10. Ideas on non-backers & backers-only alternate palettes

There are some neat ideas in here and I don't want to be a spoil sport, but I'd love for the majority of the palettes to actually be originals and not references. Skullgirls had like 90% homages / references for the alt palettes and I always thought that was a bit silly. Every palette that's...
  11. Introduce yourself

Hi everyone I'm Thai and oh my god so many familiar faces in here shoutouts to the old trotspot/squirrelnet gang, you guys da bomb
  12. Backer Status forum privileges

I signed up with the same email adress I used for IGG, got approved a couple of hours ago, no backer status yet.