Search results

1. Minecraft Thread

It's been awhile since I've played Minecraft. I've tried mods for it, but I prefer the vanilla version. As for servers? I remember one a few years ago that had character classes. A Tank blocking in full Diamond armor could shrug off a Charged Creeper blast at point blank.
  2. Instant Kills!

Seeing how friendly and hug happy she is, it would probably be a back breaking hug. Kinda like what she was doing in her lore entry.
  3. Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

I'm game for some TF2. It's been awhile since I've played it though. And I was more of a merchant than a merc, but I've got a little skill. Maybe around average. I just need to remember when the game starts.
  4. Pokemon

My team tends to differ for each game. But I usually have at least 2 of my 6 being my starter, and a highly trained Gardevoir. If she went first, she usually hit really hard. I even used her, and her alone, to defeat the Champion's Mega Gardevoir in Pokemon X.
  5. Mass Effect

I can hardly wait for Mass Effect Andromeda. If it has multiplayer, I'll be happy. I still have some squad mates on my friend list from the old ME3 demo days. I hope I'll be able to team up with them in the new Mass Effect.
  6. Team Fortress 2: Team Harder

Closed Beta for Matchmaking? I did not know about that. That's neat. The comp players must be loving that.
  7. Undertale

Speaking of Undertale, I heard that the guy at Nintendo who has the job of bringing indie games to the Wii U has been talking to Toby Fox. Not sure if it is true though.
  8. Undertale

Oh, I remember you from TF2. Nice to see you again. I've seen your comic dubs for Undertale, you do a pretty good job.
  9. Ps4 Gamers?

Oh, I've been playing some Disgaea 5. I think the Yandere personality option for those new Maid characters just seems to make them even more adorable in my opinion.
  10. Undertale

It's a Halloween themed Earthbound fan game. Some of the themes in it kinda show up in Undertale.
  11. Undertale

With all the praise Undertale gets, I'm surprised that there has not been much talk of Toby Fox's first game. Undertale was his second game. I'd love to see Let's Plays of his first game.
  12. Ps4 Gamers?

If you are looking for a game that you do not need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer with, then Warframe may be a good choice. It's free, but the gear modding may be a bit confusing for new players and farming for good loot takes awhile. That, and crafting new items takes a long time, where...
  13. Introduce yourself

Oh, I know you, you work on those Time Loop stories over at SB. Those are worth a read. Nice seeing you here.
  14. FFXIV - Heavensward

I tend to play this game from time to time. While I use a level 50+ tank, I can't really do any of the party content. Wireless internet + bad phone lines = lag and frequent lost connection. Due to that, I usually hang out in the start of the game area and help new players.
  15. [FactionRP] Goat Cult

As one who holds the rank of Altruistic Seeker Goat, I, too, shall main Goat when she joins the fight.
  16. Introduce yourself

Nameless_One here. Been awhile since I've posted on a forum of any kind. Same with leaving comments too. Well, not much to say about me. I like to read, write, and game.