Search results

1. DungeonMiner

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

((Well, if we had done this earlier, I could've come back as a zombie, but the spoops are gone now.))
  2. DungeonMiner

((Sorry guys, play-by-post was never my strong suit. If you couldn't tell by my minimal participation before the RP crashed. Like the gala was the most play-by-post RP I had done on this site. So yeah, I'm out, no hard feelings.))
  3. DungeonMiner

Miner woke, only to realize that he had been knocked unconscious. Darkness surrounded him, and his world was pain and spinning. His stomach lurched in his massive belly, and he struggled to move. His hooves refused to stir, and his mouth cracked open in a moan of agony. He struggled to open his...
  4. DungeonMiner

"Enough of your obtuse statements. Speak clearly for once in you pathetic life!" The boar known as Miner roared, his tucks scraping against the cage bars. "What are you planning, Ziege?"
  5. DungeonMiner

As if to answer the summons, the great Boar burst into his halls. "Ziege! Ziege! What is the meaning of this!"
  6. DungeonMiner

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

Fate Of Foenum: The Story So Far In the large, seemingly endless desert to the south of the reindeer city of Rein, five figures met in the sand. Whether drawn together by fate or dumb luck, a party formed. Xianghua, the Longma Monk, Ophelia of the Woodland a unicorn rogue, IO Lonfy a strange...
  7. DungeonMiner

My Favorite Game Is S**t

So there's this game, right? And the whole point of it is to explore this massive world that makes other worlds seem like monopoly boards. Of course, there's no point to exploring that massive world because you can beat the game within thirteen minutes of starting up. And while these other guys...
  8. DungeonMiner

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

"So we don't know where it is, only that it's out there somewhere? This makes things difficult. I may need to call upon the nations for any aid they can give."
  9. DungeonMiner

"We're aware," Miner grunted. "What can you tell us about it?"
  10. DungeonMiner

"First we need information, to walk into a situation without any knowledge of what's going on is suicide. I need info!"
  11. DungeonMiner

"Waif? Whaf?" Miner asks, food still stuffed in his mouth. He swallowed. "I need the full report immediately! An, we'll need your expertise! Weylyn what can you tell me about any possible demons they could have brought through! Let's move, people! We don't have much time!"
  12. DungeonMiner

After an unbearably long silence, the Boar looks back at them. "Oh, you thought I was judging! Uh...you win!" he said, pointing at a random ungulate before taking a plate full of cupcakes.
  13. DungeonMiner

Dungeon Miner walked down the line, taking, perhaps a greater-than-necessary portion of each dish, and muttering something that sounded like "delicious" to each contestant, even as he moved down to the next in line to shove yet more food into his mouth. To those around him, they would slowly...
  14. DungeonMiner

"Did someone say baking?" the Warthog, who has only be seen infrequently at the gala (unless it was by a snack food table), said. "Oh, yes the contest. Well, I simply have to be here for this."
  15. DungeonMiner

"Of course, of course, esteemed guests. Peace among all ungulates is my ultimate, and only goal. Having ungulates from all walks, and all lands, whether the brightest of lights, or the deepest of shadows will aid us to that goal." Miner holds up his plate of slightly smaller truffles, and...
  16. DungeonMiner

The boar gave the unicorn a quick look over before he bowed. "Greetings, Light Kin. I am the one you look for, sir. Tell me, to what do I owe the honor?"
  17. DungeonMiner

The giant boar blinks. Then he looks down at Fluffy. "My dear, allow me to make something clear. I am pig. I enjoy food. I enjoy food very much. I enjoy food very, very, much. It is very unwise to get between a boar and his food. And I have broken the backs of ungulates far bigger than you...
  18. DungeonMiner

"My friend, I wouldn't worry. Let us simply say I have...plans in motion to fix such issues. If all goes well, then you will be taken care of. In the meantime, truffle?" He offers up the plate. "But not that one," he says, taking the plate back and eating the largest truffle. He offers it up...
  19. DungeonMiner

A giant boar walks up to Weylyn, with a plate piled high, and smiling from ear to ear. "Can you believe this? They have truffles! How did they know I like truffles?"
  20. DungeonMiner

OOC: Not. Broad strokes is perhaps the best. Vital information and the like.