Search results

1. Skullgirls

I would probably sparred with you sometime over the Internet if it weren't for my friend Ping saying I couldn't play online at all.
  2. Mane6 Work Stream #3

I would second this. Just put out the offer (do not call it a request) to her, and say that she's more than welcome to join you. Granted, I do not know her own schedule, but she can't say yes if you don't ask. The last time I saw her live was at the Meadowlands, where she was cheered for by the...
  3. Skullgirls

It's difficult to work with Nintendo, no doubt, since they're one of the more successful companies in the industry. It's more of appealing to them with your product, since they aren't the ones with the real need. That, and they really don't have what they need. Microsoft is taboo as is... SONY...
  4. Skullgirls

They're making a Vita port for the game? Next thing you know, we'll be seeing TF2 on the 3DS. But, it's natural. It's a cheaper means of profit for the producers, and it somewhat helps the business for the dying console. The fact that there are 12 3DS commercials for every 0 Vita ones implies...