Search results

1. ChaosContrl

Sharing Combo Trials Files!

Here's one for Velvet! Only needs 1 magic and 1 Super, but you can derive from that to make situational combos:
  2. ChaosContrl

It records every actions (minus a few ones that are really specific because they were not implemented or something, probably.)
  3. ChaosContrl

Pixel Lobby Server ReineCity

It's probably not available yet. Just a hypothesis, but "dungeon_dividing_line" might refer to the dungeon entrance, and I don't think they finished or even started a new dungeon for this map. I'm no dev, so this is only speculation.
  4. ChaosContrl

Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

So they don't want to be fed back, but only feb dacked?
  5. ChaosContrl

Launcher Forward Jump input not doing the thing.

Practice in slow motion (25-50%)? It helps getting the timing right.
  6. ChaosContrl

Skin Selection Not Resetting Properly

• Location of Bug: Character selection screen. • Description: When you select a skin, then change characters, the previous skin remains, but at the original skin's position. In other words, instead of either choose the original skin or start from the previous skin, it uses the previous skin...
  7. ChaosContrl

Warp Tiles in Dungeon Cease to Work

I was in windowed mode, though. Or fullscreen. Happened to both.
  8. ChaosContrl

Shadow Overlay Bug in Pixel Lobby

• Location of Bug: Pixel Lobby: Arizona's level • Description: The shadow of the wagons overlays on the "ball of fighting mess". • Screenshot: • Steps to reproduce Have 2 players fight each other near the shadow of a wagon (all of them have this bug), in order for the fighting animation to...
  9. ChaosContrl

Weird Training Options Behavior During Combo Trials

I might be wrong, but combo trials are like save states. It will load any settings that's different than what you have, and apply them.
  10. ChaosContrl

You are welcome! :olliebigsmile:
  11. ChaosContrl

Like the title said, I kind of want to make an experiment here. I know when you record combos, they are stored in C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\My Games\Them's Fightin' Herds\combo. But this gave me an idea! What if someone took one of my .tfhc files and added it to their combo folder? Will they...
  12. ChaosContrl

Warp Tiles in Dungeon Cease to Work

• Location of Bug: The Salt Mines dungeon. • Description: Upon walking on a "door", aka the Black Squares or the lights at the end of corridors, instead of moving to the next room, nothing happens, preventing progress in the dungeon or literally locking a player inside the room. • Screenshot...
  13. ChaosContrl

Oleander Break the targets bug

To add to that, any challenge completed on the last target will not be registered. It does flash the star in a "completed" state, but once the result screen is up, it isn't registered.
  14. ChaosContrl

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

We already waited 2 years: a little more time is nothing, so no worries :) EDIT: Sorry, 2 years and 5 months xD
  15. ChaosContrl

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

Finally, after what looks like 2 years or something, version 1.0 of the game is about to be released!!! All this hype, all this barely contained patience, all this hard work and determination, will reward more than a greater adventure to everyone involved!
  16. ChaosContrl

"Festive" Predators Theme

What a "cool" background! So n"ice" to see~ ...what? I'm a special "snowflake", alright?
  17. ChaosContrl

Status Update. Dec '17

About the Story Mode: what you guys could do, is build a small, 15-30 minutes long "mini-story" with all the implementations that will be in the release's Story Mode. That way, the Beta Testers can test, review, and comment on those elements in order for you to fix, improve, or know it was good...
  18. ChaosContrl

Halloween Forum Theme

This theme is so good, it's frightening...
  19. ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta NDA lifted

That new forum Look and Feel is awesome!
  20. ChaosContrl

On Pre-NDA lift Patches

I suppose an "act of God"-tier catastrophe happened then... I hope everything is alright.