Search results

1. Nemesis

Figure/Toy Collection

I got more Transformers today!
  2. Nemesis

Gaming Achivements

Getting Little Rocket Man in Half-Life 2 Episode 2 was pretty awesome. So was finishing Hotline Miami 2 on hard.
  3. Nemesis

Post your Desktop screens here

I used to have a dual monitor setup, but one broke and I haven't been able to replace it yet.
  4. Nemesis

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Oh crap, I forgot: Hotline Miami. Particularly 2. Because holy cow.
  5. Nemesis

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Oh man, where do I begin? To start off, I think my favorite of all time is Halo. Halo 4 being a bit weaker, but still pretty good. Donkey Kong Country 2's is wonderful. Well, I like 1 and 3's as well, but DKC2 is in another league. Recently I've been listening to the soundtracks for Undertale...
  6. Nemesis

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

Of course I'd like to see Sunset in FiM. As I said, she's one of my favorite characters. As a bonus, it would stop people from saying that Lawyer Friendly Hominids is "not canon." :v I personally found the first movie to be passable. It had some good bits, and some nice ideas, but some really weird and bad parts as...
  7. Nemesis

Figure/Toy Collection

Do I collect toys? Oh yes. The grand majority of them are Transformers. This is nowhere near all of them. I have a lot more. Oh, and more pony stuff too.
  8. Nemesis

Mass Effect

Well, sure, they made it better afterward. But it went from bad to meh. Still enjoyed the journey. And I am definitely interested in Andromeda.
  9. Nemesis

Mass Effect

I really liked the ME games. ME3's ending was... it was a thing. I occasionally think about going back to them, though. Also, FemShep is best Shep.
  10. Nemesis

Actually, they confirmed the toyline for another 5 years. Well, they did in 2014. So FiM toys will be around until at least 2019, although it may actually be 2020. That doesn't necessarily mean the show will run that long, but it's a possibility.
  11. Nemesis

What About Discord? is the one. I saw what they were trying to do, but it pretty much failed at it. The only real bright spot for me was the Back to the Future reference. I actually thought the finale was great. Well, 4/5ths of it, anyway. It fell apart once they revealed Starlight's...
  12. Nemesis

Your hopes and fears for TFH?

My biggest fear is commercial failure. I think the chances of that are low, but that doesn't make the fear go away. Also, I'm afraid that I'll suck at it. The chances of that are high. :<
  13. Nemesis

Crowdfunded games

I've backed several games now. Broken Age, Shantae, Drift Stage, Strafe, Skullgirls DLC, Psychonauts 2, and of course, TFH. Oh yeah, I helped Purple Smart's Secret Shipfic Folder get to BronyCon. That's sort of a gaming crowdfund. I have yet to regret any of them.
  14. Nemesis

Purple Smart and Sunset Shimmer are the best, of course. I've been watching the show since February 2011. Back when it was new and weird. Overall, I liked season 5. A couple of weak episodes (including a new contender for the worst episode overall), but still very solid. I personally think...
  15. Nemesis

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

I have some of those games, and I often have free time on Sundays. Yeah, I'd totally be down for this!
  16. Nemesis

Currently playing

A ton of Halo 5. Even when I get mad at that game, I'm still having fun. Going to jump back into Fallout 4 soon.
  17. Nemesis

Forum suggestions

The button to collapse sticky threads needs to be adjusted:
  18. Nemesis

Forum experimentation thread

I wanted transparency, and faked it that way. Color you want to use is #141618. At least you're not on MyBB. The amount of times I've had to struggle with that because of one errant setting... :v
  19. Nemesis

Super hexagon/open hexagon

Hexagonest kicks my butt and I can't get past it. :<
  20. Nemesis

Xbox live gamertags!

Darth Nemesis01 Been playing a lot of Halo 5 lately. So addicting...