Search results

1. Met

Youtube Channels You Currently Watch

Super Best Friends- The HYPEST gameplay on YouTube. And to be fair, they consistently put out an hour of content a day (sometimes an hour and a half depending how long Friday Night Fisticuffs runs that week) so that's a LARGE chunk of my video time. They also have a 3 hour weekly podcast and the...
  2. Met

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Oh, it's a hot pile of garbage. Don't doubt for a second.
  3. Met

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

I've got it as my background game to jump into and get a but further when there's nothing going on. Though FFXIV has kind of taken that spot, I guess. But still, I do indeed Nep from time to time.
  4. Met

Worst Gaming Rages You've Ever Had

None spring to mind but I've probably had a few. I remember getting particularly salty over a Red Shell, Bob-omb, Blue Shell combo in Mario Kart one of my 'friends' went out of his way to set up. HOWEVER, my friends I remember very well. One was a ROB vs Sonic fight in Brawl: Sonic was his...
  5. Met

Manga Discussion

OPM actually updated chapter 57.5 today. Onepunch-Man Manga - Read Onepunch-Man Chapter 57.5 Online Free
  6. Met

Manga Discussion

Reading JoJo part 8, One Punch Man and Monster Musume because I'm trash. Keep meaning to pick up Berserk but then I remember that Miura would rather spend his time on Idolm@aster related hiatuses than update it.
  7. Met

What song are you listening to right now?

Because this is a solid album.
  8. Met

Favorite Anime

Yeah, can't wait for season 2. But for me there's the general JoJo, OPM, TTGL, KlK fare. Code Geass is also a strong choice.
  9. Met

Crowdfunded games

Dropped money on TFH, Indivisible and Bloodstained on the videogame front. Backed a few albums cardgames, artbooks, films, models and such so I'm a bit of a sucker for a decent crowdfunding campaign. I've been lucky with my pledges so far in that everyone has done exactly what they said they'd...
  10. Met

Favourite music

Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Alestorm and Gloryhammer, Rammstein. These bands can do no wrong. Then there are the classics like Iron Maiden, Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer/Anthrax etc. Then the REAL classics like Black Sabbath, Dio, Motorhead and such. Got a Sabaton/Alestorm gig coming up. That's always...
  11. Met

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

My go-to is Majora's Mask though depending on the time of day it could be Metal Gear Solid 3 or Final Fantasy IX. And then this past year Bloodborne could have crept into my top 3.
  12. Met

FFXIV - Heavensward

I only got into it recently and I'm approaching the 3.0 stuff (they're on patch 3.1). Granted, I'm a huge loser and probably have more free time dedicated to it than most, but it's not too hard to catch up if you just keep at it.
  13. Met

FFXIV - Heavensward

That's not Tataru. Not only is she best girl she is also horribly handicapped in this contest by being a dirty potato.
  14. Met

FFXIV - Heavensward

Lvl 54 Shiva based WHM reporting in. Got a 30 Paladin in reserve and slowly levelling a lancer to cover all roles since I don't really like BLM from what I saw gunning for Swiftcast.
  15. Met

Currently playing

Generally speaking FE and FF aren't direct sequels. You can play FFVII and learn all about Cloud and Tifa then go to IX and everything there will have nothing to do with them. There are a few recently like FFX-2 and the FFXIII series which ARE direct sequels, but obviously you only have to care...
  16. Met

Controller vs Keyboard vs Stick, what's best/worst?

I generally feel a lot more comfortable with a pad because I find smaller movements on a dpad to work better than large sweeps on a stick. That said, having to put hards on the shoulder buttons sucks so much. Will probably try and force myself onto a stick with SFV when I properly jump in...
  17. Met

Undertale

This is quite possibly the most overrated game of recent times. That said it's still a solid 10/10. I never did beat Genocide run...
  18. Met

Pokemon

Yeah, Gen 4 was the last time I was properly in. Can't even remember what I would generally use as I had a fair few teams. I've a few friends who still play it, but I think they stick with VGC rules on Showdown.
  19. Met

Am i the only one that can't get email notifications to turn off?

Under 'Preferences' then 'Options' for the checkbox to automatically watch threads and receive emails. Hopefully that saves everyone time.
  20. Met

Forum experimentation thread

This was a lifesaver. Was looking for a good while.