Search results

1. Stunthead

The new pixle lobbies

I can make adorable critters jump off of cliffs! It's a dream come true!
  2. Stunthead

List of Livestream Lore/Gameplay Bits

Lol. I meant the recap was short and simple. :P
  3. Stunthead

11pm is probably not a good time to start writing a stream recap. But I'm not here to make good decisions. I'm here to RECAP STREAMS! MANE 6 POST-PATCH STREAM - TFH EARLY ACCESS UPDATE #13.2 0:15 - "Shorter than usual" he says about the stream that is exactly as long as usual. 1:07 - The...
  4. Stunthead

You got the patches, I 'cap the stream. Sweet to taste, saccharine. It's another post-patch stream, so if you just want a summary of the changes, go here. For everything else, check below! I mean, I know that you know where the rest of the post is, you don't need me telling you, I just... I...
  5. Stunthead

Back so soon? Alright, well, here's another recap for you. Not late this time! This one is a post-patch stream, so most of the stuff here is just to document the changes that can be found in these patch notes. MANE 6 POST-PATCH STREAM - TFH EARLY ACCESS UPDATE #12 1:06 - Excellent Nappy...
  6. Stunthead

Hello! This recap is very late! Sorry about that. I'd explain why, but then I'd have to spend time explaining, and then the recap would be even LATER! We can't have that! So let's get right to... MANE 6 WORK STREAM #19 - FEB 28 0:00 - So, to start off, we have a group of devs working on some...
  7. Stunthead

Hey. How's it going? It's been a while since the last work stream, hasn't it? A lot of people have joined the community in that time. So for those of you who don't know me, hi! I'm Stunthead! I recap the streams. My recaps are based on the YouTube uploads, so go here if you want to follow the...
  8. Stunthead

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

Looks awesome, and it's exactly what I've been waiting for to really get into the game. Minor suggestion though, is there any plans for a colorblind mode? I can imagine that tutorial being a tad confusing for our colorblind friends without it.
  9. Stunthead

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

Yeeeaaah, but I dunno. I feel like it's pretty commonly accepted that griffons eat meat. Deciding that "our griffons" don't eat meat feels like cheating to me. Like we're pretending the floor is lava so we strap on lava proof boots. We aren't so much "obeying the rules" as we are "working around...
  10. Stunthead

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

>Griffin >Not even an ungulate >Crossbreed between a predator and another predator >Would definitely be in the hold
  11. Stunthead

Age of the cast

Dunno about the literal age in years just yet, but this is from the Livestream Recap thread:
  12. Stunthead

Tag-team Battles

It was stated by devs over the official Discord, as well as a few livestream chats (not Mane6 livestreams, streams of other people playing the game) that there’s three characters “in the works.” What that means exactly is unclear, but we at least know that there’s two more characters planned...
  13. Stunthead

Just read The Book of Lore!

Sweet as, bro.
  14. Stunthead

Just read The Book of Lore!

The “as” is from back when Pom was planned to have a Kiwi accent. It’s a New Zealand verbal tic. Pom is basically expressing that it was as “dumb as [insert swear word or comparison of your choice.]”
  15. Stunthead

Question & Answer

Nah man. Furries are about design, bronies are about a specific show. It's like saying that everyone who likes Howl's Moving Castle is in the Steampunk fandom. They clearly don't mind steampunk, but it's not necessarily the reason why they'd like the movie.
  16. Stunthead

Future Palettes

For Paprika, how about Abu with a magic carpet on her back? I don't know if that would be too similar to one of her existing brown palettes.
  17. Stunthead

Popular YouTubers Playing?

I haven't watched this yet, but this is no small deal.
  18. Stunthead

Music Discussion Thread

As far as I'm aware, the character themes are not in the game. The closest they come is in the character select, which uses the most prominent motif from their song. Something else I've noticed; the idle music isn't yet being used for... idling. It's only in the training stage so far. Low...
  19. Stunthead

Music Discussion Thread

So the stage themes and variations have been available for a while now, but with the release of the game, RC88 and Whitetail have put out all the character themes as well on Stuart's Bandcamp. It's available for purchase for $10 USD. So give them some love! Or not love, if you're so inclined...
  20. Stunthead

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Can't say I'm happy about this. I was going to use the story mode as my "way in" to learning this game, so this is really taking the wind out of my sails for launch. Still, do what you think is best, and thank you for the transparency. I have faith that the story content will be of high quality...