Search results

1. Imperator Enya

Obligatory TF2 Thread

Gotta love Medic. I only play medic, but I guess pyro would be my secondary. Got around 1000 hours in total. The quick-fix is my favorite weapon, since I get to fly and flank enemies.
  2. Imperator Enya

Super Smash Brothers

<--- Smash Enthusiast. ;) Tough I prefer Project M, I love them all. I'm a Game and Watch main, loyal trough every game.
  3. Imperator Enya

Introduce yourself

They are discussing this in another thread. Steam group?
  4. Imperator Enya

Super hexagon/open hexagon

Got 5 levels down, almost done with the last one. Unfortunately, super-hexagon bugs out on my new PC, so that might never happen ;__; Steam Community :: Screenshot
  5. Imperator Enya

Ambris draws tfh

Oh hi, I follow you on tumblr. You made me aware of the crowdfunder of this game, ty for that. ...Also, ty for spamming it, because I forgot to support the first two times you posted. Whops?
  6. Imperator Enya

What fgs do you play?

Good to hear you're still playing! I watched you a lot before, when I tried to become a Yoshi main. Its gonna be fun to get good players like you in the TFH community. :)
  7. Imperator Enya

Dota?

Phoenix mains unite! Nothing more satisfying than diving in, burn everyone and watch enemies try to break egg with no attack speed. >:3 Also, waiting for that beautiful phoenix ward to enter the steam market.
  8. Imperator Enya

Dota?

Not too good at Dota, I only play it when riot makes some OP stuff again. Like the patch right now. Phoenix is my main!
  9. Imperator Enya

What fgs do you play?

Sweet, I remember seeing you on stream! (It was a while ago, might mix you with someone else. You were a yoshi-main, right?) Do you still play PM?
  10. Imperator Enya

What fgs do you play?

I love smash, specifically Project M. (Tough I love them all <3) Dedicated Game and Watch main. I'm a sucker for quirky and retro characters.
  11. Imperator Enya

Introduce yourself

Heyhey, I'm Enya! I love playing music, games and learning languages. I'm a dedicated "Project M" player, so I have no experience with real 2D fighters. Currently a student in Norway, where I work towards becoming a teacher or librerian. Nice to meet you!