Search results

1. Hamit

My thoughts and analysis about the recent Pom changes

Hello, I am also someone who plays Pom. I am not here to shoot down everything that you've said, but there are a couple of points that I feel strongly enough about that I feel I should chime in. In my opinion, and I'm sure others would agree, Airbud is by far the best defensive tool in the...
  2. Hamit

Can we talk about Velvet's stage 2 super?

You're ignoring how much chip damage you take from Velvet icicle/snowball/eruption strings. Even if you only care about raw damage, the potential chip damage from 3 magic is a lot more than 200. On top of that, the 3 magic better enables Velvet to do what she is meant to do: keep your opponent...
  3. Hamit

Can we talk about Velvet's stage 2 super?

Things it does: 1: Gives you 3 magic bars on hit. 2: Causes more push on the opponent, potentially catching them off-guard. 3: Slows down the opponent, like you mentioned. 4: Lets you act sooner, potentially letting you combo after it. The combination of giving you magic, slowing down the...
  4. Hamit

Hamit's Mechanics and Character Overview

Hello, I recently created a guide which lists and gives a brief overview of the mechanics and characters of TFH. I don't usually use forums, but it seems like the best place for me to share this. If you are not familiar with "numpad" or "anime" notation, I recommend that you read Cam's Notation...
  5. Hamit

Background Easter Egg

Kinda just brute-forcing, I looked at words that fit the pattern of the runes (ABACDE), and the most promising outcomes (in my opinion) were "Awaken" and "Ninety". "Awaken" could just be referencing Oleander finding the book or something, and "Ninety" could be days, like ninety days from somewhen.
  6. Hamit

Them's Tourney Testers (TFH Online Tournament)

Steam: Hamit Screw it lets do this.
  7. Hamit

Illuminati: A secret society do exist.

:Pom:
  8. Hamit

Um... What is this Ob3y thing?

rename it to PRSGN.wav