Search results

1. 0Zero100

Thems' Tabletop Herds 1 Year Anniversy Festival!

Welp, better late than never I suppose. I guess now is as good a time as any. So. Hey everyone. I will be running Zeros (shared) pit of death! Where you can make a character and come see how well it stacks up against other characters in the age old debate "My OC is better than your OC." We will...
  2. 0Zero100

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

"... I vote for... looking for a replacement." Zero tilts his head down.
  3. 0Zero100

Zero sees all of this transpire and waves back at Fluffy when she gestures towards him. After all of that he tries to calm himself for the coming meeting. "This might not go so well..."
  4. 0Zero100

Zero leaves the chamber and as he leaves one small thought ebbs on the back of his mind. "What are you going to do about... him?" And as he realises what kind of consequences that might bring, he has to bury those thoughts for another time, for now the council had to make a decision. Zero...
  5. 0Zero100

"Hello again, friend. Or should I say... goodbye?" Zero looks at the covered body laying in the casket, noticing large features that once belonged to his friend. "Huh, funny. It seems so strange that someone like you would look at something like me and not try to run. Instead, you allowed me...
  6. 0Zero100

"Wait, what? You're going to be the new ambassadeer?" Zero' s mouth hangs open for a few seconds before he catches himself and closes it. "That's... great! I-I hope everything goes well for you, Fluffy. If you'll excuse me." Zero then turns and politely heads inside of the same room.
  7. 0Zero100

"Ah, I guess I'll wait until he's done. In the meantime, how've you been?" There seems to be an undertone of sadness to the bears artificial voice.
  8. 0Zero100

(Welp, at work and about to start working again, but I think I can squeeze in here.) Zero is a bit surprised to see Fluffy and Feanor at the door of the room where Miners body lay. "Fluffy, Feanor, did you two finish paying your respects?"
  9. 0Zero100

(I dunno, perhaps spoopy voice tries to sway me to join the dark side?)
  10. 0Zero100

Waking up from tinkering in his lab for 6 hours and then 2 hours of recharge, Zero awoke to find that he had continued making progress towards DZ. "..." He continued to stare at his "creation" for a short minute and then, breaking eye contact, proceeded to store IT away. As soon as that was...
  11. 0Zero100

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Anarchy! Anarchy! Aroo! Aroo! (I'm liking where this is going.)
  12. 0Zero100

Trademarked? Or, it could be... It WAS one of two options. Or if you're going to ask WHO, then it's DZ.
  13. 0Zero100

"Hmm, guess I'll just go to sleep... whatever that concept is anymore. Not like I ever REALLY did it anyway, I simply put myself on standby for an extended period of time." With that, Zero slowly walked back through the halls towards his workshop in the back of the council building. "All in...
  14. 0Zero100

As Zero walked back into the great hall that was decorated for the gala, he noticed that it was now devoid of guests and the decorations were now being taken down by the cleanup crew of ungulates. (The party train never stops, woo, woo!)
  15. 0Zero100

Walking through the halls of the building, one could hear sounds of metal on metal and crackling electricity. The air was dim and humid for some unknown reason. "Okay, that SHOULD do it. Not exactly sure why I'd need these in the first place, but it's always good to be prepared." Deep within...
  16. 0Zero100

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

"Darker" being once or twice in the majority of the campaign and somewhat more prevalent in the FINAL session, right?
  17. 0Zero100

Question & Answer

A gear grinder. What tightens a screw?
  18. 0Zero100

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Has an avatar of that one time he vomited rainbow Skittles on a skull.
  19. 0Zero100

Question & Answer

I dunno, but I'm hoping I stop it before it spreads. How much is a dab?
  20. 0Zero100

RD26's Art Thread

I believe it's actually Pappy who's coming from above. (Wouldn't the ribbon be affected by gravity as well if Pom were the one that's upside down?) Anycase, good arts man! Better than what I can do at the moment.