Search results

1. Killer Beast

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

The hype is real! Can't wait to get my ass handed to me, like in beta! :D
  2. Killer Beast

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

And so, it begins! This has been quite the journey, friends!
  3. Killer Beast

Undertale

I think this is what they call necro-posting! But yeah, I honestly did not know there was a PS4 version. For me, personally, Undertale came and went by already. Played it, loved it, looked into some fandom stuff (sparingly) and I just hope Toby Fox does more stuff, since it was quite a bit of...
  4. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

I got this one! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Also known as T.O.O.M.A.N.Y.D.O.T.S.
  5. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Kono Dio da!
  6. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Yes, it is, you beautiful man. That sentence is perfect. How dare you insult Teef? Garrotte is the best! /s
  7. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Well, I guess I could re-do my old one, since no one guessed it. You're a dude that likes to steal stuff. Motivation? You just have to pay your landlord and sneaking and stealing is the thing you're most skilled at. You break into people's homes and mansions and rob them blind, whilst making...
  8. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

I admit, I had to use Google, since I remembered playing a similar game in my childhood, but couldn't remember the name. I think yours is something older, though. The game I used to play was called Super Tank, which was for the NES, I do believe.
  9. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

That's true, to be fair. I guess I may just feel a bit in denial about that, but come to think of it, that is bloody old, by now.
  10. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Is Call of Duty: World at War considered old now? Portal 2, but some stuff I feel is closer to speculation.
  11. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Nice reference, friend.
  12. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

H-H-... HERESY!
  13. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Aww, sweet a cookie! Hey, wait! There's no cookie here... are you trying to... bribe me?
  14. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

This is that WH40k ship game, isn't it? Gothic Armada, if memory serves? I have to say, Bruva, these things that you've been saying, they sound... incredibly HERETIC.
  15. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Hearthstone?
  16. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Bioshock: Infinite!
  17. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

True. Guess that was the point of this thread, originally, make your favourite game sound bad. I've kinda gotten used to people describing games in weird ways.
  18. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Animal Crossing. Easy.
  19. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

I-It's... it's Gandhi. Gandhi.
  20. Killer Beast

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Darn... Well, I'm stumped.