Search results

1. Bug with items of a given type in salt mines

There seems to be a bug with the way the salt mines check for possession of items. Location: salt mines Description: When exploring the salt mines recently, I acquired the first of the several turtle bandannas (specifically, the orange one). That one worked fine: it took my salt, displayed the...
  2. Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

Yeah, I saw that, it was hilarious. My point was that they aren't making these filter additions proactively.
  3. Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

I mean, there's like a thousand variations they haven't implemented in the filter yet--y'all know you can preview your posts, right? Like feeȸack, for instance.
  4. Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

I think so long as such things are a relative... Rarara :D that they're not too detrimental.
  5. Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

This is fantastic--the Mandela effect in action. Beautiful work.
  6. Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

f e e b d a c k, on the other hand, is not. Is there a post somewhere that catalogs what replacements people have seen?
  7. Tying match restores health

Location of bug: Arcade mode, final predator 'boss rush' Description: In the predator 'boss rush' at the end of arcade mode, if you 'tie' one of the predators (that is, both characters are ko'd at the same time), you hear the announcement of a tie, but then respawn facing the next predator...