Search results

1. StopShot

General Discussion Thread

Welp, I think I'm going to hit the hay too. Good talking with you all! ^u^
  2. StopShot

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! ;P
  3. StopShot

Trying using inverse operations and then find the canoe root of it. If you get an irrational number repeat this process three more times! o:
  4. StopShot

I know its got to be some kind of a canoe, because this thread has felt like an absolute journey! xD
  5. StopShot

I thought it was the pun canoe! D:
  6. StopShot

Don't worry. We'll hide in the submarine bunker. They'll never think of going there! ;D Yeah, this has also been keeping me active socially too and its great. By the way, how have those Them's Fightin' Herds sketches been going? c:
  7. StopShot

Yeah, that was me too. It was driving me crazy, because I wanted to get on and be a part of the hype so badly! /)>w<(\
  8. StopShot

It's at the end of the canoe trip! Wooo! >w<
  9. StopShot

The foruming hype will last FOREVER!! ;D
  10. StopShot

Noooo, I'm sorru! ;A; I think you're cool too! And thank you! ^o^
  11. StopShot

I'm actually from the states, and if anything I'd love to be more of an equestrian! :D (Being a pony would be sooo fun~ <3)
  12. StopShot

Sorry, over-apologizing is in my nature, because I care sooooo much! /)>w<(\ And I don't want you all to hate me or anything of that nature... :<
  13. StopShot

It takes time and practice, and you'll always criticize your work too. I don't always like my work, because I can easily spot the problems in it. This is a good thing, because you need to take that input and use it to help you better improve and make the next picture look better, so never give...
  14. StopShot

D'awww, thanks. She's my OC that I drew. c:
  15. StopShot

Logo Cross Stitch

That's fine, but don't be a stranger if you ever feel like producing more Them's Fighting Herds patches. Your work is definitely welcomed here! ^u^
  16. StopShot

I'm pretty guilty to an extent on this. (Don't hurt me for being honest! :<) I used to come from a forum board when I was in my teenage years where post count mattered a looooot and I got really into it. I'm talking about being on that forum for 4 years racking up 20,000 posts in that time. The...
  17. StopShot

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

No fandom is exactly perfect, but so long as you can see the good and avoid the bad everything can feel pretty nice. We sort of have a fandom that over-analyzes the show and we debate about it and compare it to different episodes, etc. I just want to watch a cartoon with cute ponies that makes...
  18. StopShot

You might want to edit that out. (Cussing is punishable by suspension and the mods want the forums family friendly. :<)
  19. StopShot

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

Ehhh, too many important people leaving the fandom because of frustration with the fandom happens too much. I feel like everyone gets too pessimistic and it makes people think the fandom is going to fall apart into nothing. Well, I think its important we stop harping on the negatives and...
  20. StopShot

Now I really want to go canoeing and I've never even gone canoeing before! >w<