Search results

1. jodudeit

TFH IMAGE DUMP FOR FEANOR (and everyone else...)

Two things. What fires? And who is Rich Jammer?
  2. jodudeit

It's nice to know that Velvet likes bucks with huge biceps. Although, since that one is made of ice, should they be called ICE-ceps?
  3. jodudeit

A few screenshots from the site I've taken over time.
  4. jodudeit

Question & Answer

Never been broke, but did have to get a one month loan to pay tuition. Dragons and fighter jets. Yea, or nay? hybrid rainbow
  5. jodudeit

Nasty Little Thoughts

http://www.mane6.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/NastyLittleThoughts.webm Just looking through the content files for the Mane 6 site, and found this interesting video. The content itself seems simple enough, but what about its title?
  6. jodudeit

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

I'd like to see horses. And elk. Elk are cool.
  7. jodudeit

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

I've always liked the orchestrated versions of Final Fantasy VII's soundtrack.
  8. jodudeit

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Any Chivalry players out there? Here's a thread for us to discuss this amazing and underrated game!
  9. jodudeit

This is exactly the wall of images I wanted the concise fan art thread to be! Good job!
  10. jodudeit

The concise fan art thread. keep them up, keep them visible.

A bit of fan art with a girl kissing a boy? What new devilry is this?!?!
  11. jodudeit

Here's one of the best ones I've found. I love how well Tianhuo turned out in it! Link to the artist: Them's Fightin' Herds
  12. jodudeit

Would you watch a TFH television series?

Like many others, I doubt it would or even could happen. That said, if the writing was good, and the animation was up to snuff, and they aimed for general family friendliness in its content, I don't see why it couldn't be good! I'd watch it!
  13. jodudeit

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

I'd be down for some SC 2 and TF 2 carnage!
  14. jodudeit

Xcom

If they port it to mobile, I'll be all over it.
  15. jodudeit

Heroes of the Storm!

I really like Lunara as a character. She's probably the reason I tried playing for real. Only problem is she's not durable enough to be new player friendly, so I've had to really be careful trying to use her. Also, I wish Greymane was in Worgen form only.
  16. jodudeit

Shipping Thread!

I want Velvet and the Blitz, since, you know, it's kind of been implied in the lore.
  17. jodudeit

You're right. I guess I was getting a little too excited, but I would like for there to be a thread with little conversation, and a giant wall of good fan art. Maybe this isn't the way...
  18. jodudeit

While I myself have zero artistic talent, I wanted to make a home for the great TFH fan art I know this community is capable of producing.
  19. jodudeit

Get hyped

Hopefully the devs will frequent these forums with interesting insights and witty remarks!