Search results

1. CammerHammer

Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

I saw this posted elsewhere, so I'll put the request here for the TFH Hype Train® to be drawn.
  2. CammerHammer

Forum Decorum

I've never used the word "snip" to denote trimming a quote to get to the meat of what I want. Rather, I generally use ellipses to show that the quote was taken from a larger sentence. If need be, I might also bracket the ellipses to eliminate confusion, like so: "[...]I might also bracket the...
  3. CammerHammer

Ideal Character Voices

In case there are people who are not aware, this is a thing that exists.
  4. CammerHammer

Ideal Character Voices

Yay for Winnie the Pooh's VA being the Prime Minister!
  5. CammerHammer

Instant Kills!

I can definitely see myself doing this, since I enjoy doing special things in every other genre of game I play, like drifting across the finish line in a racing game. I really love a well-animated finishing move, and I would love to save up for that level 3 super to completely annihilate the...
  6. CammerHammer

Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

My avatar is a wicked awesome bacon bagel with mayo I made once because it was the only thing on my phone I felt was unique and not garbage enough to warrant being an avatar. I plan on getting a new one soon.
  7. CammerHammer

Art of Ethaes

Excuse me, sir, have you seen my sides? I seem to have lost them...
  8. CammerHammer

Logo Cross Stitch

You made a critical mistake, though. You didn't use a banana for scale...
  9. CammerHammer

TFH Art by GS

Oh... Oh my. I wasn't actually expecting to see it happen! It's even more glorious than I could have imagined.
  10. CammerHammer

Rate the icon above you

A bit small to see what it is, kinda cute once magnified. 3.2/5
  11. CammerHammer

Ideal Character Voices

Maybe she could throw a little bit of Raven's voice in there, too? I can't imagine the team being able to hire her, though, since she is a pretty high tier VA...
  12. CammerHammer

The concise fan art thread. keep them up, keep them visible.

I was just wondering, could we get someone to draw Oleander as a rebellious skate punk? You know, to make the awful pun "Ollie-ander"...
  13. CammerHammer

Introduce yourself

Well, no, not as long as you make it your fulltime job. In all probability, I would expect the average person to spend 10-15 hours a week at most playing TFH, so it might take between two and a half to four times longer. Twenty years is a long time to be playing a game!
  14. CammerHammer

Introduce yourself

I actually did the math on it some time ago. If you were to do it eight hours a day, five days a week without fail, it would take about 4 years, 9 months and two weeks to reach ten thousand hours.
  15. CammerHammer

Introduce yourself

Skrub, gotta go for them quints! Hit those 10,000 hours required to become a true master at any skill.
  16. CammerHammer

Controller vs Keyboard vs Stick, what's best/worst?

Now I'm tempted to do this out of spite. Besides, that would be kind of cool to be shredding as you play against your opponent.
  17. CammerHammer

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

I think it's far too early for me to say what character I'm going to main, since I haven't played a 2D fighter before and I don't know what playstyle best suits me. That being said, I do find Oleander's and Pom's styles appealing.
  18. CammerHammer

Get hyped

I'm finding the mobile site a touch more cumbersome to maneuver than the desktop version, but all in all it is far better implemented than most mobile sites.
  19. CammerHammer

Introduce yourself

CammerHammer, reporting! I'm a fan of several different genres of games, but this will be my first foray into 2D fighters. I'm an aspiring mechanical engineer, but I also do writing in my free time.
  20. CammerHammer

Get hyped

I'm so hyped for this game! This is going to be my first legitimate foray into 2D fighting games, so I'm happy to actually play a small part in the creation of it.