Search results

1. Hnikel

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Skullgirls was never really something that grabbed me, but since it is currently on sale on Steam (only 3 bucks!) I'll give it a go. I've been playing other fighting games for years, but not until around 5 years did I take them seriously, so I've usually played alone. I've developed bad habits...
  2. Hnikel

Am i the only one that can't get email notifications to turn off?

You're a lifesaver, I have my email linked to my phone, so hearing the constant notifications after doing everything else in this thread forced me to put it on mute. Now my sanity can be restored, slightly.
  3. Hnikel

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

Most likely Velvet as she reminds me of that fun Murakumo fighting style from Blazblue and and her smug personality sees too perfect. If all else fails though I'm willing to give Oleander a spin.
  4. Hnikel

What fgs do you play?

I mostly stick to the latest iterations of Blazblue and Guilty Gear myself but I've got experience in mostly everything minus Killer Instinct, Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Currently working on learning the oddity that is Smash 4 on the 3DS. Willing to take on fight requests on PS3.
  5. Hnikel

Introduce yourself

Oh geez I'm posting aren't I? I'm usually lurking so I won't be posting that much, but if anyone wants to challenge me to a round of Blazblue or Guilty Gear, feel free to message me on PSN or Steam(same ID as my forum name). I've technically been playing around with fighters since Street Fighter...