Search results

1. PichiQaz

Revison of Spectator mode

It happens sometimes that you are messing around in the pixel lobby when you see two of the best players of TFH aproaching each other. You can feel that the fight between those two will be remembered for Eons to come (or you are still just a noob and one of those is using your main character, so...
  2. PichiQaz

Custom Fightsticks

Whatever custom Fightstick, decal, or any kind of TFH controler/hardware goes here. For the last months I've been working in a Fifghtstick because TFH is my first proper fighting game,and the first step was making the desighn in solid works of the case: Now the design is done, the MDF can be...
  3. PichiQaz

No HUD in the tutorials

• Location of Bug:The Tutorial section from single player. • Description: When geting inside the tutorial mode there is no HUD, which means the instructions can not be read (and the powerfull Olie can not transmit us her wisdom). • Screenshot: • Steps to reproduce 1.- First you have to go to...
  4. PichiQaz

Unable to type into pixel lobby chat

• Location of Bug: Pixel Lobby chat • Description: When I run TFH in winowed screen it uses a resolution of 1280x720, but as my computer is a little bit slow because of its age, the frame rate falls from time to time. TFH run better at a lower resolution of 1024x576, but if I go to the pixel...