Search results

1. Meti

It's like my fingers are made of lead

I might as well not make another thread, so I'll put it here. What is the point of combos? A lot of the people I have fought just turtle and wait for an opening until they can use the quarter of your health bar true combo. And again. And again. And again. If Arizona and high level, then they...
  2. Meti

It's especially bad when I'm sitting there wondering and pondering just how oh how, I as a Tian, can possibly get in on this Arizona that really likes her ground smashes. Took me half an hour. I never claimed to be smart.
  3. Meti

I find that I have learned best when I find someone better than or roughly equal to me in skill and we just fight like 20 consecutive times. It works amazingly. As does the tutorial. I first picked up this game back when there wasn't much of one at all, and going through it was quite lovely...
  4. Meti

Well, I certainly wouldn't call Brawl a good fighting game. Unless wobbling counts as a combo. I do like Tian, mostly because I have all the patience of a cracked out squirrel. One could phrase it that I am in a guided button mashing phase. I know what I want to do in most situations, but that...
  5. Meti

And I need at least 3 more hands. I like this game. It's new to me. Very new. Only other fighting games I have ever played are smash 64 and Brawl, so, you know, not really helping there. I could say a bunch of things I like but the point of this place is discussion, so I mostly just want to know...