Search results

1. Szkieletor

Favorite Intro Sequence?

@D96 I'm personally partial to BL1 intro, though both are great and among my favorites. BL2's just has those moment where it feels like half the sound effects cut off for no reason. My absolute favorite is Cortex Command's intro, just for it's soundtrack. Seen it a million times, still runs...
  2. Szkieletor

Music/Rhythm Games

I had hundreds of hours put into Patapon 2 on my old PSP. Great game. For PC there's Audiosurf everyone knows, and Beat Hazard, mentioned here by Whitetail, which I recommend. Great game, shoot em up with cool visuals, powered by your songs. I really like the mechanic of actual song...
  3. Szkieletor

Fallout The Glue Factory: Pre-Alpha

I mostly agree with you. I have high hopes for this game and want it to be good. I love the weapon models and those robots. But pony models... I'm just not a big fan. Especially with the recent change. People complained they were too "cartoony" so they made them more "realistic" and now we've...
  4. Szkieletor

Open World/Sandbox

Spent half my childhood playing Morrowind. Still do, as evidenced by my current playthrough. Oblivion was the one I played the least (not counting Arena and Daggerfall), probably because of it's... generic setting. It could've been a cool jungle Beth, and you've made it a Generic Fantasy Land...
  5. Szkieletor

Global Location poll

Poland Bestland. There is a way to edit polls in Xenforo, PMing a mod should be fine assuming they have the required permissions. Otherwise, an admin must have permissions. I do agree with Muro's suggestion, Asia and Oceania should be split into two, and EU can do with just East and West...
  6. Szkieletor

Xcom

Walk out of the Skyranger. Instantly get shot and die without even seeing the enemy. Try to shoot back with autofire. 2 bullets hit and kill your own soldiers and the third flies off into the horizon, finally hitting a civilian. 10/10, can't wait to finish and play Terror of the Deep. Also I...
  7. Szkieletor

My Teammates are Idiots

Yo the plants have alarms in them and there's windows everywhere, you sneeze and they'll bring the goddamn army down on you. Good thing that you can run that "under 4 minutes" achievement solo just fine. Just... pubs in general. There are many good players out there, but you'll always get that...
  8. Szkieletor

Favorite DLC

I was speechless through most of the DLC because I couldn't comprehend what the hell I just walked into. Hilarious dialogue, memorable characters, cool scenery, great unique items and a cool player home. Absolutely the best DLC I have ever played. If only that stealth suit would stop addicting...
  9. Szkieletor

Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

Username: Polish for "Skeletor". Came from the fact that I'm really thin, so a friend called me skeletor. I liked the sound of it, so it stuck as my online handle. Avatar: Indoril Nerevar, the hero of the dunmer. Just look at my post history. What can I say, I really like Elder Scrolls. Title...
  10. Szkieletor

Top 5 Video Game Songs

I'd also like to give an honorary mention to Kanye West's "Power" for it's role in Saint's Row The Third, which turned a normally unremarkable "Kill all those guys" mission into the best mission in the entire game, save for the statue ending with "I Need a Hero". I think I still have a save file...
  11. Szkieletor

My Favorite Game Is S**t

#1: Half the game is learning history from books and the other half is missing in combat because you didn't min-max when creating a character and now your attack is shit and you can't level it up since you can't hit anything. Also pterodactyls. Screeching and annoying and freaking everywhere...
  12. Szkieletor

Biggest Game Disappointments

Obligatory Spore. Was supposed to be an evolution simulator/god game of epic proportions, turned out to be a collection of average quality minigames and an alright monster creator. Spore gets brought up almost every time this topic is discussed, and it's kinda personal to me because I bought...
  13. Szkieletor

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Payday: The Heist and PAYDAY 2. Simon Viklud never disappoints. The game's soundtrack fit perfectly into it's atmosphere and gameplay, and it was the major factor that kept me playing for 500 hours. Also obligatory Bastion and Transistor. Solid soundtracks that will always have a spot on my...
  14. Szkieletor

Post your Desktop screens here

[Big Image] My current dual monitor setup, on my Win10 desktop. Screenshot taken a few days ago as you can see from the date visible, but it hasn't changed and probably won't for a while.
  15. Szkieletor

New to forums or posting in general?

I usually keep to smaller communities, and I don't post much, unless I've got something of value to say. You can find me occasionally on some smaller reddit communities, like /r/rainmeter, /r/falloutequestria, /r/themsfightinherds (duh), and /r/periwinkle subs. Used to be active on...
  16. Szkieletor

Tabletop Gaming

Been playing tabletop RPGs for nearly half my life. Savage Worlds is my favorite system, I also played Call of Cthulhu, DnD 3.5, 4e, Vampire: The Masquarade, Mage, Gumshoe, Fallout PnP, Warhammer, and a few smaller ones that escape me at the moment. I mostly GM but I do like playing. Right now...
  17. Szkieletor

Dungeons and Dragons

Started my tabletop RPG adventure with DnD 3.5, as a GM. Didn't know any GMs nearby so I didn't play much. Times have changed but I still mainly run games rather than play. Unfortunately I haven't played DnD proper in a long while. My last campaign was about a year ago, a short 3-4 session...
  18. Szkieletor

Dota?

I finally did it too, just now. Thank Icefrog for Bane and 7 straight seconds of disable on 13 second cooldown, and another 5 seconds channeled.
  19. Szkieletor

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

Hard to say. It's pretty much a tie between Morrowind, New Vegas and X-Com: Enemy Within. The games I put most time in (on Steam at least) are Dota2 (1,3k hours on the clock), PAYDAY 2 (~450 hours) and Warframe (~450 hours).
  20. Szkieletor

Introduce yourself

Hello everyone! Szkieletor here, or Skele since the actual nick is hard to spell for non-slavic people (or so I've been told). I'm Polish, first year Computer Science student. I'm an Elder Scrolls junkie, as you can probably tell from my avatar. Other games among my favorites are the Fallout...