Search results

1. fenster

What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

Nah, at worst it'll probably just be free DLC for backers/early game adoopters, and people who buy the game much later will have to pay a small fee for dlc.
  2. fenster

Skullgirls

Well actually I just heard from a kind of close source thay there is is Skullgirls news? So now IDK, I hope we aren't both disappointed now ;~;
  3. fenster

Skullgirls

The Anime Expo presentation was most likely going to just be Indivisible with very low chance of anything new for SG. Mike Z might be working on SG right now to fix lobbies and some last minute change stuff, but there is less than a 3% chance they are going to work on any additional Bog content...
  4. fenster

It's a fighting game designed with traditional 2D inputs; you're not going to be able to escape diagonal inputs in designing this cause it's pretty crucial to taking advantage of all the possible directions with the already limiting controls. There's pretty much no way they're going to make a...
  5. fenster

8 FRAME INPUT LAG I know the point your making and I agree, but I don't want to miss a chance to post some redizzy combos :v Not dhalsim but he has redizzy stuff too though not nearly as fun as Guile So apparently in Skullgirls (and MVC3, and I presume you'd put in KI as well) you...
  6. fenster

Story Mode Question

I don't even know that this is saying, lol. Is this in comparison to the original release of SG and how SG: encore was iterating on the original release which explains the increase in production value? Or just comparing the funding levels of SG vs TFH and looking there?
  7. fenster

Best Levels and Bosses

Did you miss what I said? I said you can do research. You won't go through childbirth, but you can do research on the process to understand generally what happens so you can understand it. And just as similarly, you can research gameplay without playing it which is exactly what I said. I can't...
  8. fenster

Best Levels and Bosses

Well, tbh, you should probably either A. Play it or B. actually do research about the fight (btw, just watching the fight on yt once or twice is not "research") before you start comparing the two. It's okay to say "I haven't played it so for now I can only go to the one I actually played", but...
  9. fenster

Best Levels and Bosses

You're bringing up Roxas and a Boss battle, but not even Sora vs Roxas from KH2FM? Not only is it way more emotionally charged story wise, and better music (subjective, though almost every single KH fan ever has loved that song as one of their favorites, something I can't say I've heard for 13th...
  10. fenster

Skullgirls

Well, to start off, I wasn't talking about things like resets or setups, just purely BnBs. I'd agree that there is tons of room still for any sort of wacky thing for everyone. FWIW, I was mostly going off of my best characters (Parasoul, BB, Robo, Eliza), where I feel like most combo routes in...
  11. fenster

Skullgirls

First off, this is a bad mindset to have. Skullgirls is a very combo heavy game, and learning the game necessitates being able to eventually have the ability to break down a combo when you hear it/see it from other people. You won't get any points for being original, especially when you start...
  12. fenster

Nasty Little Thoughts

TFH to come with Sepia Tone filter + shaky cam confirmed ;)
  13. fenster

Skullgirls

Gonna Nip the Wii U discussion in the bud. Here is Mike Z's post on the subject. Lab Zero is doing a Vita port because Sony put up money for PS4/Vita and Lab Zero thought that it was possible (though Vita port has been an increasing headache in retrospect). They aren't doing a Wii U port...
  14. fenster

Skullgirls

You should *really* play the tutorial, full stop. It's one of the best tutorials in fighting games right now (up there with Guilty Gear Xrd and KI) and is widely praised.
  15. fenster

Skullgirls

What if there is a parry character
  16. fenster

Skullgirls

sharpie pls s h a r p i e p l s
  17. fenster

Forum suggestions

That doesn't seem necessary? You can just check an individual dev's post history, the same as any user here. If you want to keep track of when a dev posts, you can follow them and it should give an alert (though I think that it's not working atm? I'm following several people but haven't gotten...
  18. fenster

Skullgirls

There isn't anything wrong with playing keyboard itself, the largest hurdle is if you play on keyboard but also want to go to tournaments/locals. Usually it's reccomended for keyboard users to switch to hitbox. But if you don't plan on going to offline events, then there's nothing stopping you...
  19. fenster

Indivisible

It would be cool to see some NPC cameo's for sure in either game, though it is a bit difficult since the two games have very different types of worlds, and we don't know how strict they'll be with getting guest NPCs or other references to other games. Indivisible is already stretching it with...
  20. fenster

Street fighter

Also add "make fireballs good/scary again" to that list.