Search results

1. Silk_Sk

I have a suggestion for the pixel lobby population problem.

No can join a full pixel lobby, and no one wants to join a nearly empty one either. So, you end up with a full lobby, one or two with 1-4 players, and a whole list of empty ones. The solution to this is for there to be more incentive to join empty or low population lobbies. My suggestion is...
  2. Silk_Sk

I have a small feature request.

I would like the cursor to be hidden. I'm not sure why it's visible in the first place, to be honest. It doesn't do anything except be annoying. I sometimes like to boot up this game through steam link, and it defeats the purpose to have to get up from the couch, go back to my PC and move the...
  3. Silk_Sk

Share your Velvet Combos

Here's the one I primarily use. 1.96k damage, 0 magic, 1 meter. While I said 0 magic, it does technically cost 1 magic. But, you can start with 0 magic and you'll have it by the time you need it, so you'll never need to wait for your magic to build before using this combo as shown. I'm not...
  4. Silk_Sk

Game switches controllers after beating an enemy in the Salt Mines.

Location of Bug: Salt Mines Description: After beating a predator in the Salt Mines, I can no longer interact with the game using my arcade stick. It switches to the player 2 controls, which I have set to my keyboard. Possibly related: After assigning player 1 and 2 controllers, I am unable to...
  5. Silk_Sk

Can we talk about Velvet's stage 2 super?

Before I suggest how to fix it, I want to know if I'm missing anything about it. What exactly does it enable? Can the devs tell us how they intended people to use it, because I can't seem to figure anything out. As I see it now, it's worse than useless. Right now it does two things. 1...
  6. Silk_Sk

Anyone else wish Velvet's air attacks were more reliable?

They hardly chain together at all. Each one whiffs wore than it hits, even when canceling into each other, and if C hits, it often doesn't trigger the knock-back. So many combos depend on them, but they're impossible to land consistently. If the opponent is just slightly out of position, the...