Search results

1. Vision Thing

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Yes, but it was supposed to involve the story mode. The text doesn't say anything about missing animations, taunts, trials, etc.
  2. Vision Thing

Pom Gameplay

She is a puppet character? I'm having some trouble trying to control the dogs lol but her gameplay is very interesting.
  3. Vision Thing

So Oleander is a zoner

Correct me if I'm wrong lol I tried to rush with Oleander and failed miserably. Then I started to look at her projectiles, traps and teleports, and her playstyle was much more clear to me. Zoners aren't my specialty, so I wanted to ask for some advice. How can you avoid attacks while reading...
  4. Vision Thing

You're right, I'm considering getting it tomorrow anyway. But I hope this doesn't stay on early access for too long.
  5. Vision Thing

Bummer. I'll skip the early access for now; but I'll stay tuned for the full version.
  6. Vision Thing

Skullgirls

Skullgirls rules
  7. Vision Thing

Skullgirls

No, I mean, according to Alex Ahad the complete story mode would require Black Dahlia, Bloody Marie and I don't remember who else to be playable. But in the DLC polls other characters won, so we still don't know how the complete story would be.
  8. Vision Thing

Mortal Kombat

MK 2011, not only was the best comeback the series ever had, it's also like MK Trilogy with amazing mechanics.
  9. Vision Thing

Skullgirls

Lovely game. I mostly play Squigly/Valentine, but I enjoyed playing Cerebella, Robo-Fortune and Fukua too. I know it will probably never happen, but I'm still hoping for a complete story mode and more characters. Most of the DLC characters had very interesting concepts, it's a shame if they...
  10. Vision Thing

Music/Rhythm Games

You should check Neon Drive The music and visuals are very good. And the game as a whole is truly addictive.
  11. Vision Thing

Ideal DLC Character

We need reptileeees How about a zoning King Cobra that plays like Dhalsim, or a Anaconda as a grappler. It would be so much fun.
  12. Vision Thing

Introduce yourself

Hello, I like Fighting games (Guilty Gear, Skullgirls, 2D MK, Thrill Kill among my favorites) and things like Cuphead or Neon Drive. I love punk rock, post-punk, goth rock too. I've been following this game's development since almost the beginning. Even if I'm not in the pony fandom, the early...
  13. Vision Thing

Looking for south american players! UPDATE: argentine group

I hope so. Otherwise I guess we'll have to rely on US servers from the East coast. I don't know why, in my experience I always had more trouble playing on servers from the midwest and West coast.