Search results

1. CocoaTea

Plans for TFH at Combo Breaker 2020 (including community-funded international players)

I'm so onboard with the community helping known-but-short-on-funds players to go to big events like CB. The tournaments provide a lot of neat gameplay footages. At times, I wanted to see how this certain player would play if there is no lag involved. The stream was fun too. I'm looking forward...
  2. CocoaTea

Southeast Asia

Eyyyy, I'm glad someone is calling out southeast asia players :arigrin2: Wait rich you're southeast asian? That's awesome! Your contents are amazing! I have found some handful of players that I have a decent ping to play against, do you want to add me on steam? I could play against ya and...
  3. CocoaTea

From Pixel Lobby to Vanila Lobby and Vice Versa

Ahhh, matchmaking sounds super neat! Glad to know that's it is planned :arismile: at least I would get my butt kicked with peoples that are on the same level. I could see why some people would be put off by no matchmaking yet, it is hard to learn when we are too high or too low skilled compared...
  4. CocoaTea

From Pixel Lobby to Vanila Lobby and Vice Versa

I do not know if this has been discussed before, so here it is! I always wondered, what if someone is too shy to go to the pixel lobby or just somehow only know matchmaking through vanila lobby? In the future, would there be a feature that allows the player from the pixel lobby to connect to...
  5. CocoaTea

Best Skin

Agree, bughor- Oh god, that does look badass, nevermind
  6. CocoaTea

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Oh dear, hope things would go well for the story mode. I'm glad that you guys are so transparent with us, a game released without story mode is much better than a broken one