Search results

1. SilentSynthesis

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Been meaning to give my feebdack on the voices for quite a while. It sucks that I only remember what I want to type while I'm working: Paprika only making noises comes as a surprise, but at the same time........not. Her Book of Lore made it clear that something was up with her, as she had to...
  2. SilentSynthesis

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Did Ole get her hooked on demons too?
  3. SilentSynthesis

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Great matches and gameplay as always. Even though the build number at the bottom is the same, for some reason I feel like hitstun animations have been greatly improved, particularly Pom, Velvet, and Paprika's expressions when receiving attacks. Liking this a lot because they were some of my...
  4. SilentSynthesis

Should we worry about in-game "No Fun Allowed" moderation?

This is a relief to say the least. Having lurked for quite a while before joining, I will have to admit that this is one of the more moderated forums I've seen out there. Not to be disparaging, of course, since the level of moderation here works perfectly well for how close-knit this community...
  5. SilentSynthesis

Oleander and Fred Speculation Thread

The simple answer is, we won't really know a whole lot more about their relationship until we get to hear their dialogue. We can still pointlessly speculate in the meantime though.:olliesmile2:
  6. SilentSynthesis

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Coming in with a tiebreaker of sorts, in favor of Paprika. As good as it is to see that apparently every character is just about equally beloved........we still need to find out who's really the best, right? Hopefully just about every user has voted by now, including Mane 6 themselves.
  7. SilentSynthesis

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

Fred is very obviously putting her through the wringer in exchange for his power. It's kinda distressing. I love how Ole's sort of ticking off every horror trope out there with her disturbing attack animations. Like her j.2C where the book zaps her with energy and suddenly she has a few extra...