Search results

1. Bboy9451

Game Dev Discussion

This is a thread for you to show off any kind of game dev stuff you've been up to, whether it be a gif, video, soundtrack, screenshot, concept art, or just a description of your game. (Please keep large images and gifs in a spoiler) I'm currently working on my first game, a little 2D platformer...
  2. Bboy9451

Modding Support?

What kind of modding support will there be? (If any) Custom fighters? (Only usable in singleplayer or local multi-player of course) Custom sprites for characters? (If so, then a Fighting Is Magic mod would definitely happen at some point) Custom music? etc.
  3. Bboy9451

Story Mode Question

Will story mode have animated cutscenes? And if not then how will the story be told?
  4. Bboy9451

Um... What is this Ob3y thing?

It's kinda creeping me out..... You guys do know April Fools was LAST month right?
  5. Bboy9451

A Really Dumb Idea

So y'know how in fighting games if your combo gets high enough words like "Amazing!" and "Insane!" will appear near the combo count? Well how about one of the words that appears near it was "Bodacious!"? Not really for any particular reason, I just really want to see the word bodacious in a game...