Search results

1. Pendayle

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

so i noticed evo and humble is teaming up, will you guys have a side event.
  2. Pendayle

How can TFH entice people?

like i said before, they should be marketing this game right now, if they plan on a late 2017 release. the other is price, it should be no more than 20 bux. people were asking the devs to lift the nda forever and now that they have. nearly zip/nada, dead on twitch, and i understand it;s beta...
  3. Pendayle

November (Best Month): Any Status Updates?

it's my hope that before the game is released or given an official date that some marketing get done, review copies sent ect. theres so many fighting games coming out this month and next, TFH has to compete with, and lets not even get into dragonball in january
  4. Pendayle

Bonusjosh's +5 thread of arts

good stuff there.
  5. Pendayle

NDA Lift deadline

i actually have a question, if the nda is lifted is all footage before it was lifted suppose to not be used. seeing as the point of said nda was quality control
  6. Pendayle

NDA Lift deadline

well they said no later than 15th so if your lucky it could be lifted before that
  7. Pendayle

NDA Lift deadline

wow so just the nda lift will be by the 15th, could be earlier right, man September has a lot going for it, dbz beta on September 16.17/18 and then marvel on the 19th.
  8. Pendayle

Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

sorry, didn't mean to sound rude, just my only source of info were the twitch/YouTube streams. and yeah, some didn't follow the game, but we play fighting games and im trying to get them interested in it cause i like it. aesthetics plays a big part in fighting games and as far as indie fighting...
  9. Pendayle

Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

is there some type of fan kit made. i'm trying to get others into this and i fear the lack of advertisement is hurting. most folks i mentioned to think this game fell through.