Search results

1. Rodya

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is about to witness murder by icicle.
  2. Rodya

Question & Answer

I've watched Revenge of the Sith so many times that I memorized the dialogues at some point. Are you excited for SNK's Heroines TTF? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)No Fio no buy tho.
  3. Rodya

Question & Answer

Yes, he kills Batman in the final battle. What do your eyes say about you?
  4. Rodya

Had his calculator in radians this whole time.
  5. Rodya

Question & Answer

We all do. Unless you die in a mass explosion or something like that. Can you touch the tip of your feet without bending your knees?
  6. Rodya

Word Association Game

Headshot
  7. Rodya

Question & Answer

In order for anyone to make a proper moral judgment to say whether any action is morally justified or not, proper knowledge of all concerning information is required, including all previous events. Thing is, no one really knows half of whatever is really happening there, I think I read somewhere...
  8. Rodya

Question & Answer

I don't have much time to play games anymore, today I'll play TFH for the first time in two weeks, but every once in a while I start American Conquest and play for about 20 minutes at a time. Coke or Pepsi? No, I meant a 5 km race haha, I can't remember if my best time was 23 or 25 minutes...
  9. Rodya

Question & Answer

I really like Pathologic's Utroba Night. I find it super comfy for some reason. Ever run anything like a 5k? You feeling alright my dude? Need to talk about anything?
  10. Rodya

Question & Answer

Do you shower with cold or hot water?
  11. Rodya

Word Association Game

Deep
  12. Rodya

Is so smert that he looks like this
  13. Rodya

Question & Answer

Plushies, I'd buy one. M6 could open an official store on their mane page. Are you familiar with the Mexican Sacatripe, a knife used to gut sheep and, other, warm blood animals?
  14. Rodya

Question & Answer

There's no such thing as science going too far Genetically engineered catgirls when?
  15. Rodya

Question & Answer

According to the BoL, Prime Ministah. How bout a cow with amnesia?
  16. Rodya

About the Announcer

I like it because it sounds motherly, to me, at least. If the story mode gets narrated, maybe it'll feel like a bedtime story.
  17. Rodya

Dealing with Pom's Air game (and other move)

I manage to get hit by her Shatter C quite a lot when I'm trying to use Pom's j.C. Then again, I may just be a scrub.
  18. Rodya

Question & Answer

I just worked on school assignments. On vacations, nonetheless. Light, medium or heavy armour?
  19. Rodya

Showed me the truth. Bippy thnx
  20. Rodya

Pls explain, I don't get the bippy thing Religiously praises ze floof.