Search results

1. COMPUTEROSIS

What shows are you curretly watching (TV/Webseries/Netflix/Hulu/Other Streaming Services)

Well, with Lawyer Friendly Equines on an "American" hiatus, I've filled up that time with watching Justice League: Action... kind of... The lack of ads for it sucks more than a surprise Adventure Time "new episode" week... If only it took its ad advice from DXP... Anywho, I watch way too many...
  2. COMPUTEROSIS

Leathal League: Is It a Fighting Game?

I'd say that it's "Fighting Game Adjacent"... It has the strategy and metagame of a 2D fighting game, but with the competitiveness of a typical sports game... Regardless, I take every match against Candyman seriously...
  3. COMPUTEROSIS

Kingdom Hearts

Chain of Memories, in general, had terrible grinding equivalent to unnecessary padding no matter which side of the story you're playing... The lack of trochievement stacking only put more fuel to that RE:CoM fire of criticism... The biggest issue I have with the movies (considering that they are...
  4. COMPUTEROSIS

So Cal Thread

Yo! SoCal native currently representing the San Carlos area of San Diego!! I'm, like, a walk away from the trolley station heading downtown... So, I could go [almost] anywhere in SD alone!
  5. COMPUTEROSIS

Person You Want to Meet [Living | Dead | Fictional]

Living: Josh Peck Dead: C.S. Lewis Fictional: Gottagofast Honorable Mentions: Devon Werkheiser, Mileva Marić, Jack De Sena, Amethyst, and Rayman This was a lot harder to answer than I thought it was going to be...
  6. COMPUTEROSIS

Kingdom Hearts

I think I know WAY too many minor differences between GBA CoM and all the RE:CoM versions... Anywho, I got into KH through GBA CoM after seeing the US commercial for it... Afterwards, I played through KH 1 and then KH 2 before pre-ordering 358/2 Days for the DS at the time... And the rest can...
  7. COMPUTEROSIS

[Forum Game] Scenes From a Hat

*inaudible noise*