Search results

1. Jekijet

Opinions on current game balance?

There's something I don't get or I think it's kinda fishy but I have the strange feeling that Oleander is the weakest character, like she deals less damage than the others. Or maybe it's because I play mostly in unfair difficulty and bots are just OP and just hit you 4-5 times and you're already...
  2. Jekijet

Introduce yourself

thanks I made it myself ^^ thank you both for the tip :)
  3. Jekijet

Introduce yourself

Hola everyone What can I say ? I'd like to tell that I'm a brony but meh... I don't really like the word. I'm not a great fighting games player, It's been a couple of years that I play super smash bros melee but I don't think I'm a good player though. I'm not very used to 2D fighting game like...
  4. Jekijet

Oleander's Fan Art Thread

just a hobby :)
  5. Jekijet

Eyup iI made it :) I have a tumblr but there's NSFW stuff on it ^^' but I can give you my DeviantArt JekiDrawings on DeviantArt
  6. Jekijet

Super Smash Brothers

Melee because much more interresting to play and the entertainment is real <3
  7. Jekijet

Your Future "Mane" in TFH

Definetely Oleander, I've try to discover all the combo and the possibilities that she can offer. She has a good spacing, nice range and good starter combo :) She's the one for me ^^
  8. Jekijet

Hoi I have seen many art thread but can't find one that regroup Oleander fan art so here it is :D I'll start with one of mine I've made lately