Search results

1. Flame

Background Easter Egg

So I haven't really kept up with all of this lately, But we have more runes... (In the original imgur post made by redness and at the start of this thread) And looks like I'm gonna start heading back onto the search. I guess we're calling the language Foenician? I like the way that sounds :)...
  2. Flame

Anukan's Not-Weekly(er) Worklog

I'm screeching because more runes Oh yeah Anu? Well Anu uh... You're not a hard one anyways! Yeah... Take that...
  3. Flame

Anukan's Not-Weekly(er) Worklog

Reeeeeeeeee!!!!
  4. Flame

Background Easter Egg

Ok so I dropped this for a bit while i went and grinded destiny 2 and the overwatch season 7 placements and wow did a lot of things change... First of all, I think that we are going WAYYYYYY far off trying to brute force and use the numbers to decipher the runes, and no each rune does not have...
  5. Flame

Background Easter Egg

THERE ARE NEW RUNES WHAT KMS
  6. Flame

Background Easter Egg

Me and redness noticed that they removed the runes some time last night around 1 am ish, and we did start before they added so many more backgrounds. Them removing the runes makes me think that it is something that we can find.
  7. Flame

Background Easter Egg

probably not but why not speculate :D
  8. Flame

Background Easter Egg

P.S. I know that 3 of the runes aren't a perfect match but its as close as I could find tonight the Defense symbol might mean wholeness which would say that the locks were made whole again but idk. Give me feebdack! Let me know what you guys think! We can solve this together :D
  9. Flame

Background Easter Egg

So @Redness basically completely destroyed my entire theory by explaining that the foenecians (Sounds like Phoenician doesn't it...) lives were threatened daily by predators until The Bearded Prophet locked them away in a portal she called THE HOLD, they started coming back and explained that...
  10. Flame

Background Easter Egg

Alright well, I'd be nice if the devs at least told me if I have been going on a wild goose chase as I've been doing this for the past day or so... I'm gonna go ahead and assume that I'm not... Now im almost certain this is wrong but the closest I've been so far, I have been using Phoenician...
  11. Flame

Background Easter Egg

I already did if you go from page to page you see them for a second before the actual background comes up also I don't think its Fred bc if you look there is a very brawlic one and a very scrawny female looking one cleaning. (A housewife and a strong guy) the opposites... Don't think its a...
  12. Flame

Background Easter Egg

i already looked at those it won't work unless all of the symbols are inside of the alphabet you can't mix and match to decipher something
  13. Flame

Background Easter Egg

would you be able to send a picture of the wallpaper to me?
  14. Flame

Background Easter Egg

If you read the edit on the main post i explain all of my reasoning in detail
  15. Flame

Background Easter Egg

what do you mean what words are subbed?
  16. Flame

Background Easter Egg

Like are the runes negative? are they all the same language? what the language is if your feeling generous :)
  17. Flame

Background Easter Egg

Hey @Oleander Any tips or any information to help us out?
  18. Flame

Background Easter Egg

I'm gonna start off by saying I don't know much about the lore so my source is @Redness for all the details about Oleander and FHTNG, he is also my source for all of the lore. @Redness found the background text and asked me to help him out and I went on an Adderall fueled binge for the last...
  19. Flame

Word Association Game

Hell? (Ok i guess)
  20. Flame

Word Association Game

Hello (Both start with the letter H)