2. thedriveintheatre

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Oh hey, I've just woken up. Almost noon here, lolz ^^
  3. thedriveintheatre

Now Showing: Thedriveintheatre's Art

Sure thing, forum mod!
  4. thedriveintheatre

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

It's already 3am on May 26 here in Singapore, lol! I just got back from work (my hours are from 4pm/5pm to midnight/1am and I stayed back in the office a bit). I'll probably hit the sack and hope it's up after I wake so that I get in a few hours before I go back to work.
  5. thedriveintheatre

Paprika always loves a good squeeze. High res: Death's warm embrace
  6. thedriveintheatre

Favorite Disney and/or Pixar films?

Fave Disney - Moana, Zootopia, Wreck-It Ralph, Treasure Planet, Tarzan Fave Pixar - Cars, Wall-E, Monsters University, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo
  7. thedriveintheatre

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

The game's release actually crept up on me - the one year plus flew by so fast! I only wished I had joined the forums earlier, but I'm sure there'll be plenty to talk about post-release! Please take your time on this, I don't mind a later release date if it results in a better product!
  8. thedriveintheatre

Hi guys, my name is Andre and I'm a journalist in Singapore. In my free time, I like to watch movies, play Overwatch and other videogames, and draw. I drew a few TFH pieces during the Indiegogo campaign two years ago, and I may draw more leading up to and after the game's release! ^^ Here was...
  9. thedriveintheatre

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, I'm Andre, a journalist working in Singapore. I draw in my spare time and I'm a huge fan of driving/racing games and Overwatch! I've been peeking in the forums and watching the work streams from time to time, but after I got the announcement that the Beta is coming in these next...