Search results

1. riverhippo

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Other games I've played betas on in steam, the keys are sent prior and the servers just launch when beta begins. Was afraid maybe my e-mail was lost somewhere.
  2. riverhippo

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

When might we expect keys to be sent? Is backerkit going to send them to our primary e-mails?
  3. riverhippo

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

When you say open beta, you do mean the backer's beta, right? This is the first time I'm seeing mention of an open beta.
  4. riverhippo

The Legitimacy of Control in TFH

Do you ever have issues and with what games? I know a game like Elder Scrolls Online has controller support for PC users in 'beta'. But it really only supports XB1 controllers, and doesn't sync perfectly for PS4 controllers, despite the game also being a PS4 port.
  5. riverhippo

Good stuff guys. I see a very large portion of controller users talk about the brilliance of XB1 and XB360 controller compatibility, since its windows. I have a PS4 controller. Will I have any issues? I know games like Rocket League optimized very well for controllers, and works with both...
  6. riverhippo

Hi, I'm Hippo. Proud brony since 2011, and backer for TFH. I'm excited to get my hands on the game and play with everyone, but I do have one very important concern. I am not a pro gamer. Much worse, I'm not really that into fighting games. I feel fighting games have very competitive...
  7. riverhippo

Backer Status forum privileges

New to the forums after several months of lurking without logging in. Crowdfunding status has indeed conected my cross info, however I believe I should have Beta Backer status. Update: thank you.