Search results

1. Paper Shadow

TFH Overwatch Crossover Art

Oh, I didn't even know this was a thread, I just wanted to do some "Time to Read"...
  2. Paper Shadow

We Tactical now?

I'm going to be honest, I got this as well and thought it was someone testing out a possible April Fools joke...
  3. Paper Shadow

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I am a simple man. I make sketches and post them in the sketches thread...
  4. Paper Shadow

Nintendo General

It's less of a question of if it is so hard or not, and more of the fact that they don't want to make another Thousand Year Door (I've underlined some of the more interesting quotes if you just wanna flick through it quickly)... Iwata Asks: Paper Mario: Stick Star (3: Abandoning the RPG Structure)
  5. Paper Shadow

Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

I'm sensing a theme here...
  6. Paper Shadow

Pokken

I think Scizor is the best choice. It's a Gen II Pokemon (which we're lacking), a Bug type Pokemon (which isn't in the game yet at all), it has a Mega-Evolution (to match the theme of pokemon mega-evolving (when possible)), and has wings (which only Charizard has), leading him to be an agile...
  7. Paper Shadow

Pokemon

I thought I saw a familiar looking burrito...
  8. Paper Shadow

How Supportive will TFH be with Modding?

I believe the team aren't planning on any modding support for TFH, and the Skullgirls Engine is notably incredibly difficult to mod, so I wouldn't expect a modding scene for this game...
  9. Paper Shadow

Gender-Bending Anybody?

To be fair, we don't really have a reference of what male characters look like. I'm sure that when we have a more solid idea of the features male characters of each race have, artists can produce a more clear idea of what genderbent characters would look like... In any case, I whipped this up...
  10. Paper Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog

Because the experiments turn out bad? In addition, very few of the experiments add to the core experience. The ones that do become mainstays (boost meter, red rings, wisps apparently). The other ones, the swordplay, the werehog, that sort of stuff, go against the core experience. Sonic is about...
  11. Paper Shadow

Playable male characters

I'm not sure what you mean there, but I guess I don't mind if there is one or not. On one hand, it adds diversity to the roster. On the other, I know all-female casts is an archetype seen in fighting games. On the third hand, it really doesn't matter that much, as long as the character is...
  12. Paper Shadow

How good are you at fighting games?

I'm in the middle of the range in terms of fighting game skill. I can beat the arcade or story mode, but I don't own a fight stick...
  13. Paper Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog

The annoying thing about Sonic games is that Sega is always hopping back and forth between where they want to go with the game. Each game is different from the one before it and will be different from the one after it. It could be small changes, like Colours to Generations, or bigger ones, like...
  14. Paper Shadow

Diablo

My friends told me that I'm not allowed to play Diablo III because I spend too long deciding between items to use...
  15. Paper Shadow

Dungeons and Dragons

When I play DnD-esque games, they are usually play Play by Posts, and usually the Pony Tales system *cough cough advertisement cough*, but I am in one 5e game with a Dragonborn Eldritch Knight. Currently she and the rest of the part are having a bath with a queen of ants. It makes a bit more...
  16. Paper Shadow

Overwatch

Hmm, let me expand my point. When I say "Long Term Impact", I wasn't referring to the impact the game had on the gaming world in general. In retrospect, "Long Term Presence" would be better wording. Basically, I believe Overwatch will more likely have a MOBA-esque community instead of a...
  17. Paper Shadow

Pokken

The Gen 2 Struggle is real yo... Also, I think most people's problem with Pikachu Libre is that there's already a Pikachu in the game and a popular luchador pokemon not in the game, so to ignore the latter in favour for another of the former, even if it has got a different moveset, has...
  18. Paper Shadow

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

Discord is a voice and text program that is designed with gamers in mind. It has gained a lot of popularity as of late...
  19. Paper Shadow

Overwatch

Ah yes, Overwatch, everyone's waiting for you. I am excited to try it but I doubt it'll have the same impact that TF2 had in the long term...