Search results

1. Liam

Vancouver Island, Canada

That's where I live! Is there a venue anywhere in Victoria where people play games? I know some people play at Uvic but that's about it.
  2. Liam

Any TFH Players in the Metro Vancouver Area (Canada)?

I'm from the island, but I go to VSB for Skullgirls tournaments. If you can line up TFH at VSB with the same time slot as the SG monthlies, I'd be happy to enter. I check these forums very very rarely, best place to get a hold of me is @Skarmand on Twitter.
  3. Liam

How big will the input buffer be?

From the gameplay trailers it's definitely looking like chain based magic series so A > B > C, etc. Looks like Skullgirls for that, so the window to hit the next button should be massive and nothing compared to SF.
  4. Liam

How big will the input buffer be?

If it's the same as Skullgirls, you have a 0F input buffer on normals, meaning 1F links are true 1F links. For specials out of blockstun / hitstun / recovery etc, you have a 4F window for the buffer + the one frame when you wake up, so that's 5F total on things like wake up DP.
  5. Liam

Forum Improvements log

Totally missed this thread at first! Oops. @Anukan Can the threads from the Backer Lounge be added to the list of threads that appear in the "Recent Posts" / "What's new?" section. I would love to have all site activity sorted in the same spot.
  6. Liam

Skullgirls

Yo Skullgirls? This game is pretty cool. Pick cremation for Painwheel because she can call assists while flying. This gives her a flying low and the reach is very worth it over 6HP.