Search results

1. CosmicDashie

Phone homescreen thread?

awwh, that pretty darn cute but when is vinyl not cute
  2. CosmicDashie

Mass Effect

Literally have a tshirt with "tali is my space girlfriend" on it those 2 are the dream team, always take them <3
  3. CosmicDashie

Runescape!! 3/07/Classic its all good

Eoc was a really good change i thought, i dont know why so many people were against it! Revolution was a really needed thing though, and im really glad we got that update, its nice to have for slayer tasks and the like
  4. CosmicDashie

New to forums or posting in general?

Basiclly its been a long time since ive been an active poster on a forum Last time I actively browsed and posted was a long time ago on serebii.net forums.... those were good times unless you count reddit, then i post every day for a long ass time
  5. CosmicDashie

Retro Gaming

Ive been slowing collecting stuff over the past few years now, i have all my nintendo consoles set up! Its really a great little hobby collecting that stuff, even the hunt for the games and stuff is great but sitting back and playing some of the older games on my old crt tv is a feeling thats...
  6. CosmicDashie

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Kirby kirby kirby hes the star of the show but for real, love kirby games <3 i remember nightmare in dreamland and the amazing mirror super fondly
  7. CosmicDashie

How good are you at fighting games?

I am genuinely terrible at fighting games lol, but im trying to not suck specifically for TFH
  8. CosmicDashie

Phone homescreen thread?

Thats an awesome background!!!! i just need more ice deer ones i need to change my phone to be ice deer phone
  9. CosmicDashie

Phone homescreen thread?

Them's Fightin' Herds Thats where my background came from, its really well done!
  10. CosmicDashie

Phone homescreen thread?

Its off topic right? This seems like a reasonable fun little thread to make, ill start Had this wallpaper for a while now, i love it!
  11. CosmicDashie

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

It seems that at this point, any practice with any fighter will at least transfer some basic skills over to tfh, which is a good thing. Practice makes perfect and all that
  12. CosmicDashie

Diablo

Im very surprised this isnt a thread yet Anyone playing diablo here? Im getting really into d3 this season, got the invoker sader build going, its crazy good fun! Really want to make a good witch doctor build too this season, depending on the time ill have ;-;
  13. CosmicDashie

What song are you listening to right now?

SHHHH JUST LET IT HAPPEN
  14. CosmicDashie

What song are you listening to right now?

Dont you judge me Its catchy
  15. CosmicDashie

Can we count to 100?

except torchic is the best starter, so everyone's wrong (Wartortle is ok i guess)
  16. CosmicDashie

Splatoon

I DONT KNOW IF I'M A SQUID NOW OR A KID NOW but really though, great game, need to play more of it. Really good take on the shooter genre, lots more fun and personality vs call of modern battlefield: Resurgance
  17. CosmicDashie

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Foolish heathen, the goat will never surpass the smug deer, the goat will always faulter in comparison
  18. CosmicDashie

Dungeons and Dragons

Ooh, dnd thread, i can get behind this Im currently starting up a 5e campaign with some buddies, got a dragonborn cleric built for it, its gon be funnnnn
  19. CosmicDashie

The use of an eraser while drawing reindeers while balancing pineapples on your nose

I mean, im pretty sure this argument just got straight scienced, leedin wins
  20. CosmicDashie

How long before TFH Funko POP?

These are Lawyer Friendly Equines funko pops They look terrible ;-; My avie is dank memes Rarara obv