Search results

1. Crono Flash

Any Live Streamers

I was wondering if anyone else likes to livestream games? I personally stream once in awhile, mainly what I play daily, or seem to enjoy playing.
  2. Crono Flash

Figure/Toy Collection

I couldn't show how much I have, because of having boxes of stuff, and a Shelf of stuff.
  3. Crono Flash

M6 Officially Unofficial Gaming Night #2

I agree with Smash and maybe Mario Kart 8, but it probably would be hard.
  4. Crono Flash

Upcoming Games

The only Games I'm can't wait for is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and 3, Dark Souls 3, Pokemon GO, and of course TFH.
  5. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

My only problem is someone has CronoFlash already on Xbox, but hasn't used their account in years.
  6. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

I'm getting Darks Souls 3 too. I know what you mean about names. Wish I could switch all my accounts to CronoFlash so some extent.
  7. Crono Flash

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Rumor has it that that one will be hitting PS4 in the near future. Hoping it's true.
  8. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

Just accepted today:D
  9. Crono Flash

Skullgirls

I love this game so much I own it on Xbox360, PC, and PS4. I main Ms. Fortune, and Big Band. Because I always liked Catgirl characters (I main Taokaka in Blazblue), and Big Band for all the refs in his Dialog.
  10. Crono Flash

Final Fantasy Dissidia

I loved play this. I mainly played as Cloud, Tidus, Shantotto, and Laguna.
  11. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

Currently I don't see Destiny getting ported to PC anytime soon. If it does it won't be til after the DLC releases are done. This is mainly because your data is saved Server side, and they already have trouble with servers (no dedicated). If they when with a Phantasy Star Online style of...
  12. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

Yes and no, Events like what Reed said. But they keep patching the game and adding more Exotics and Quests. But it's mainly PVP, and Challenge more King's Fall raids.
  13. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

I'm getting a Xbox One soon because one of my group of friends decided to all get one, and Destiny. I'll add yeah.
  14. Crono Flash

Any guardians? (destiny)

Anyone play Destiny? I'm currently playing on PS4, and soon on Xbox One. Currently mainning Sunbreaker/Defender Titan. You can add me on PSN if you'd like. ReiTheKitsune on PSN, and Reikitsune on XboxLive.
  15. Crono Flash

Introduce yourself

Hello everyone, I'm Crono Flash. Currently trying to get my twitch up and running. Along with original content on youtube. Love playing most types of video games, and Magic the Gathering and Pokemon TCG. Been mainly playing Destiny recently. Also a huge fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines:FiM.
  16. Crono Flash

What fgs do you play?

I play Blazblue, Tekken, Classic MK, Persona 4 Arena, and Bloody Roar.
  17. Crono Flash

Get hyped

So much excitement, can't contain it!