Search results

1. Bronyfightclub

Tips?

Yah I don't have anyone who would be reliable enough to stick with it. I'll mke sure to put most of these tips into play when I get my controller sometime this week.
  2. Bronyfightclub

Tips?

Thanks a lot for the input, I will try to spend a lot of time in Skullgirls between now and when TFH comes out as well as grab some other Fighting Games if they happen to go on sale. Hopefully when the game comes out i'll stand a chance against some people :P
  3. Bronyfightclub

Backer Status forum privileges

Still don't have backer status although i had it earlier for like an hour.
  4. Bronyfightclub

Tips?

K, I'll do that. Any ideas what to do after that?
  5. Bronyfightclub

Backer Status forum privileges

Used to be there but appears to have dissapeared.
  6. Bronyfightclub

Tips?

Never really played a fighting game before. I own Skullgirls but never really played it. What should I do to start learning how to play fighting games? Wanna get at least some experience down before TFH comes out.
  7. Bronyfightclub

Smite

If anyone happens to know a decent bit about Conquest and wants to help me learn the ropes feel free to add me in Smite.
  8. Bronyfightclub

Smite

Yah I have like 1500 3v3 games XD. Haven't played much in the past month cause i wanted to wait for Season 3 so that i can try to get into Conquest finally.
  9. Bronyfightclub

Smite

I have a large amount of time in Smite but i'm the kind of person that only plays 3v3 so i don't play much Conquest. But my main type of god is tanky gods like Sobek and Wukong.