Search results

1. Petea Copine

Distinct Hitsparks for High/Low?

I don't know if this would mess up clarity or not, but maybe it would be helpful if high and low attacks had their own hitsparks that are distinct visually so it may be clearer what certain attacks are doing (ex. Tina j.a isn't a high, Pap 6.CC is high).
  2. Petea Copine

Gain Meters in the corner

This combo will demonstrate how to gain meter in the corner We call this spooky combo the "buy 1 get 1", it has two parts first lasso after the ground bounce, second lasso after spending one meter, in either situation you end with 1 magic meter The key is timing the back-dashes so focus on...
  3. Petea Copine

Velvet Tricks

I'm in training mode learning velvet and messing around, and I discovered a few interesting things. If these are common knowledge already then whoops Stand C - Grab Cancel If you very quickly press C->B almost together, but one after the other, Stand C's ice animation plays but your grab comes...
  4. Petea Copine

Favorite Artists

Kekai Kotaki has a very interesting and immediately recognizable style, his work was a big part of my adolescence playing Guild Wars 1, and then lately I discovered he even draws for Magic the Gathering. Drawn some of the most famous characters and cards like Liliana Vess and Celestial Colonnade
  5. Petea Copine

Secret Arizona Hat

Does anyone know anything about this?
  6. Petea Copine

Allow us to Minimize the game !

This would be a nice feature, there is no way to minimize it and it can hinder performance of other programs
  7. Petea Copine

Strange Duck spotted in local caves

Yesterday morning residents of Pummelin' Plains heard quacking noises coming from a small cave. Upon investigation they discovered a duck We will keep you informed as this story progresses
  8. Petea Copine

This Pom must be sent back to the Pom Factory

• Location of Bug: pixel lobby • Description: Lost her pomf and ears • Screenshot: • Steps to reproduce: equip google eyes • Reproduction rate: 100%
  9. Petea Copine

Why does Pap's forward C hit high?

I kept getting hit because it doesn't even look like a high move as she's low on the ground, then everyone told me the second and third hits are high... WHY DOG?
  10. Petea Copine

Major Health Concern Sweeping Foenum

Compulsive Eating Disorder (CED) Many cases have been reported of Foenum ungulates who can't stop themselves from eating any apple or broccoli they come across Stores and farmers markets have been raided Scientists thought it was predator attacks but it's been discovered to be ungulates with...
  11. Petea Copine

Salt Mine frustrating

It is really tough dealing with enemies that have like 1 frame reaction time and are always blocking... or getting close to a prize chest then getting touched by a predator and the chest is gone when I'm done... or having to fight players in the cave for items... or super-boss mode ungulate...
  12. Petea Copine

Color Palette Tier List

I always pick Jersey Arizona, what do you pick?
  13. Petea Copine

TFH Main Theme Petition

Please for the love of dog please bring back this funky ass beat instead of the new hip-hop one This is the better theme song
  14. Petea Copine

Please delete

Is there any way to make Master combo 1 easier for real fight situations? Getting forward hop B in the middle of a combo reliably is a bit tough for me
  15. Petea Copine

Please delete

I've been using launcher into air kick into earthquakes but then i learned you can loop two earthquakes with a combo in Master combo 1 before using headbutts so is launcher good when you confirm a ground combo or is earthquake loops better? can you earthquake loops after a launcher air combo?
  16. Petea Copine

Sharing our Feelings

Does anyone else feel their life slowly draining away when trying to get close to Velvet? And wondering what your life was meant for in this universe?
  17. Petea Copine

How to approach 'anime fighters' ?

I come from Super Turbo as a Chun-Li player so wrapping my head around all of the options, fast pace and combos is difficult. What are the core and fundamentals of this game?