Search results

1. Equestrian Wyvern

Pen & Paper and other Tabletop Games

In terms of 13th age, being yet another OGL based game has an SRD that you can find online, it just doesn't quite get the attention the Pathfinder SRD so it is a bit rougher around the edges. Generally that should be sufficient for a player as long as the GM owns a copy of the rulebook to fill...
  2. Equestrian Wyvern

Of course, typically a fully custom RPG system is overkill when you are trying to play a somewhat normal game type and aren't looking to commercially publish, though a full Fighting game could necessitate it if you want a truly perfect match. In this particular situation I would suggest either...
  3. Equestrian Wyvern

13th Age is actually suitably free as long as you have a GM who actually owns a copy of the book, though due to the whole Icons approach it ends up being a pain to port most settings that don't have extremely well defined worlds over. I wouldn't be horribly opposed lending a hand if you wanted...
  4. Equestrian Wyvern

It would certainly be possible to do that, its just generally a matter of whether it is worth starting from scratch or if it is a better idea to rework another system to fit. As for if you really want to follow through with a custom approach here are a few musings I have had regarding the idea...
  5. Equestrian Wyvern

Yeah, as long as you don't require really crunchy details and you are able to handle the narrative gameplay, Fate Accelerated would probably work out of the box for what you are doing. The main reason Mouseguard could help is that its conflict resolution system involves pre-programming actions...
  6. Equestrian Wyvern

Hmm... A Foenum based Pathfinder campaign is an interesting idea but not a particularly good fit. Not really interested in taking part, but if whoever is GMing needs advice I guess I could give pointers based on several years of experience with D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder. Though now that I think...
  7. Equestrian Wyvern

Runescape!! 3/07/Classic its all good

Been years since I actually played the game, but I guess I can probably give unique insights on the game given my history with it. To give a super abbreviated history, I originally started playing the game back in the dark ages of 2004, joined one of the really old school groups that would run...
  8. Equestrian Wyvern

Dungeons and Dragons

Ah yes... Been ages since I played D&D of the traditional sort since I moved onto Fate based systems, but a few of the gems (I will spare you the insanity of the last Pathfinder game I GMed): Banned from the Nine Hells My character was a Half-Vampire Rogue maxing skill ranks in...