Search results

1. bibliodragon

Storymode Thoughts (SPOILERS)

Was getting down some thoughts on storymode, and it’s a bit too much word vomit for Discord so I’m putting it here. TFH is the first time in a long time I have played a fighting game (more of a platformer/shooter gal). Still not brave enough to fight real people, but I’ve been plugging away in...
  2. bibliodragon

TFH In The Media

Since release is approaching (touch the cow wood, throws salt behind shoulder, says several Hail Freds), that means the esteemed world of journalism should be glancing in our direction. To to start, from Gamecrate: Games to look out for in February 2018
  3. bibliodragon

Oleander and Fred Speculation Thread

Alternative title: Is Fred a Bad Boyfriend? (Inspired by Beta's latest offering in his Secret Thread, posting here as so not to get too off topic there.) So. Oleander. Too goth for the other unicorns. Some say she is best ungulate ('though zay are wrong!'). Certainly she is winning the best...
  4. bibliodragon

Bibliodragon Learns to Draw TFH

(And learns to re-draw in general!) I used to do a lot of Lawyer Friendly Equines fanart, which you can see at my neglected DeviantArt here. But doing my degree meant less time for this, and so it's been (needs to check DA) 2015 since I picked up the tablet pen. So I am just a tad rusty. But since I've...