Search results

1. Rick Sanchez

Predator characters

According to the TV tropes character page, there are four predator characters in the game: a snake named Cuddles, a panther named Flopsie, a wolf named Fluffers, and a bear named Huggles. I searched all four of the names on this forum, and couldn't find anything. My brother has the game, and I...
  2. Rick Sanchez

Is the game ready for release?

I pointed it out, and they responded saying that the game needs more work than can be done in a few days, and that they'd be less concerned if it was from last year instead of the most recent one.
  3. Rick Sanchez

Is the game ready for release?

I posted this video on Reddit, and most of the commenters were pointing out that the game doesn't look ready for release, unless it's an early access. What do you think?
  4. Rick Sanchez

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

BTW, anyone want to animate those voice clips from Vocaroo?
  5. Rick Sanchez

Question: is Tara some sort of good luck charm for Craig and Lauren? She's been in practically everything they've worked on. Same with Keith Ferguson, to a lesser extent. (He was in Foster's, SBFF, and WOY.)
  6. Rick Sanchez

I did some research. Apparently Jessica Gee is the niece of Hal Smith (the original Owl from Winnie the Pooh). That alone is pretty cool.
  7. Rick Sanchez

Question: do we have a voice clip of Paprika? I didn't recognize her anywhere in the Vocaroo clip, unless that giggling and trilling was supposed to be her.
  8. Rick Sanchez

Somehow I'm not surprised Tara Strong's in this. I'm a little bummed that most of the others aren't actors I'm familiar with (having mostly done anime dubs), but I love how Fred is played by Bloo/Lord Hater. I wanna see a clip of Fred saying "It's hot in Topeka".
  9. Rick Sanchez

TFH in animated form

I guess they just hate necro-posting, for whatever reason.
  10. Rick Sanchez

TFH in animated form

There was previously a topic about a TFH cartoon series here, and I tried to post in it, but Mane6 got mad at me for posting in an old thread, and told me to start a new one, which I'm doing. After seeing the awesomeness that is the pony movie in theaters (seriously, if you're an Lawyer Friendly Equines fan...
  11. Rick Sanchez

Would you watch a TFH television series?

This thread is over a year old, but after seeing the awesomeness that is the Lawyer Friendly Equines movie, I like the idea of a TFH movie that's similar to it. Maybe the premise of the film is similar to the game in that the Fightin' Six meet up and fight each other, before they realize that none of them are...
  12. Rick Sanchez

Playable predators

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I see that one of the predators on the site background is a snake. Maybe it could be a spitting cobra? Spitting venom would be an interesting mechanic.
  13. Rick Sanchez

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

I suggested that! Scientists now lump cetaceans into the Artiodactyl (even-toed ungulate) group meaning that, yes, whales ARE ungulates. I wonder if the game devs are aware of this.
  14. Rick Sanchez

Best creepypastas

Since every site deserves a creepypasta thread. So, what are your favorite creepypastas? Which ones scared you the most? Here are some of my favorites. The Portraits Bad Dream White With Red And here are some ones I discovered thanks to the Chilling Tales for Dark Nights audio series. I Told...
  15. Rick Sanchez

Lauren Faust - new project involving werecat?

Lauren Faust posted on her Twitter a few days ago, asking her fellow nerds advice on what to use to transform a werecat. (Not a full moon, like with a werewolf, since full moons are typically associated with wolves anyway.) The first tweet is here, though she posted some more tweets as replies...
  16. Rick Sanchez

Any Ideas for Short Animations?

Why don't you take audio from FIM and replace the ponies with their respective TFH counterparts? (Like Arizona and Velvet arguing at the beginning of Look Before You Sleep, for instance.)
  17. Rick Sanchez

Story or Gameplay. which is more important to you?

I'm more interested in the story for TFH than the gameplay. I mean, if you're going to put more effort into the story than the gameplay, what's the point of making it a game and not a book, movie, or cartoon? But if the gameplay is fun, I'm all for it.
  18. Rick Sanchez

Playable male characters

I want male characters just to avoid unfortunate implications. Can you imagine how people would react if if the only playable males were bad guys? I mean, I've seen people call Lawyer Friendly Equines sexist, because the only major male characters are either... A: Butt monkeys (like Spike) B: Silent (like Big...
  19. Rick Sanchez

Zootopia

I liked this movie a bunch. However... The reason the lack of birds and reptiles bothered me is because this film is a deconstruction of other funny animal films like Robin Hood, Cats Don't Dance, and Kung Fu Panda. Those films had plenty of bird and reptile characters, and excluding them makes...