Search results

1. Leatherface

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

I'm back in... Goddamnit.
  2. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Victor Castelleanos. I'd be a grizzled Spanish preacher with a really cool hat. If you sent a fart back in time, would it still stink?
  3. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Yes. We need to ban Tumblr, and give everyone who owns an account on it a five year prison sentence where we surgically f%ck with their tear ducts so that can't keep crying about everything. What's new?
  4. Leatherface

Question & Answer

No. They took a dirty sh*t on Spyro. Excited for the Spyro remake?
  5. Leatherface

Question & Answer

I'm not really a fan of 3D. Maybe an older movie, like Jaws, to see how they did it 'back in the day'.
  6. Leatherface

Question & Answer

I get stuck in the control options. Can I eat your sandwich?
  7. Leatherface

Ideal DLC Character

I would love to see a horror character expy, ala Mortal Kombat.
  8. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Not really. I am interested to see how it's received, though. Wanna see what's in my pocket?
  9. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Saturday. Is there really any other choice?
  10. Leatherface

Best Skin

Is Bughorse skin.
  11. Leatherface

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

I'm worried people will hear about this and instantly think 'Street Fighter' with the lack of story mode. Fair enough releasing the game on time, but this seems risky.
  12. Leatherface

Question & Answer

None. They tested me in school when I was like 15 and were basically like 'you're a lost cause for writing, you can type instead'. Favourite type of beans?
  13. Leatherface

Have/are early review copies going out?

Curious to know.
  14. Leatherface

Question & Answer

No. He did not. Now you've made things awkward Brawl. You turned a simple question into a big hullabaloo and fuss. Hope you feel good about yourself. You monster. In exchange for the small toe on your left foot (which will be painlessly taken from you), you will be able to adjust your voice...
  15. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Contrary to popular belief, the family's name in the original Texas chainsaw massacre was not Sawyer (a name which I believe originated in the second film), but is revealed from a sign at the Last Chance gas station to be Slaughter (the sign itself reads 'W. E. Slaughter). Favourite manly mans man?
  16. Leatherface

Can anybody explain to me the ending of Evangelion?

Basically a bunch of weeb sh*t.
  17. Leatherface

Question & Answer

I feel like the best transgender character would be one we don't know is transgender. Generally with these things, I feel the most respectful way to approach these things is to make as little fuss about them as possible. It's not supposed to be a big deal to be different anymore. Would you...
  18. Leatherface

Question & Answer

Nah. Just watching sports is too much effort for me. How was Valentine's Day?
  19. Leatherface

Question & Answer

The second one. I don't speak morse code. Do you think it would be useful to know morse code?
  20. Leatherface

Question & Answer

All of them. They are all gross. Am I a bad person for trolling the left wing degenerates on the Escapist?