Search results

1. NeoTensai

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Why I like Oleander. Hmm... I guess I have to point towards my head canon about her. Which is buried somewhere deep in the forums. If any one wants I can go dig again and paste in here again. But to sum it up. Yin yang unicorn.
  2. NeoTensai

On Pre-NDA lift Patches

I am pretty sure that any streams that will be will include the DMS
  3. NeoTensai

Question & Answer

Does digimon frontier count? If so then that. Do you watch streams?
  4. NeoTensai

Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

^ ^ This guys. I know it's disheartening to wait for a game when on paper it should be out. Sure the progress updates are getting a little slow, that still doesn't mean nothing is getting worked on. As we beta testers can testify the game is getting worked no and since I can't really say much...
  5. NeoTensai

Wow! Color me shocked!

Haha. I can link the forum thread in which I wrote the TFH development "history". Based on the research I did during the CF period
  6. NeoTensai

Wow! Color me shocked!

To be honest it did take them around your specified time to get to this point. First it was the game that shall not be named. Then they got a new engine from Lab Zero Games. Then there was the learning period of said engine. Then the creation of 2 playable chars and the campaign... and so on
  7. NeoTensai

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Link is in the first post of the thread
  8. NeoTensai

Drum cover

This was sick :) :ollielove:
  9. NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Started!

Read the forums a bit. But here is the short answer go to your backerkit acc and in the digital area where the wallpapers are scroll down
  10. NeoTensai

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Them's Fightin' Herds on BackerKit try here
  11. NeoTensai

I am ready
  12. NeoTensai

Don't worry about being bad at the game there is already a TFH community discord that is there to help people with the difficulties of learning fighting games >The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!). We will be more proactive when the beta drops but you can always find...
  13. NeoTensai

Sonic the Hedgehog

The sonic era ended with the unfinished 3d game for a console(forgot which one) just be4 the playstation era. The major difference between why Mario works and Sonic doesn't as a platformer is speed and how you show/controll that speed. The short answer you can't. At least not in 3D space. Sonic...
  14. NeoTensai

Highly unlikely scenario but a fun idea regardless

So I have been planning on writing this thread for a while now and with the beta approaching in the next week I figured that this might be a good time to stop procrastinating and finally get it over with. Above you will see a poll but answer it when you read the whole thread. NOW let me take...
  15. NeoTensai

From what I have gathered on the NDA, NO content will be allowed to be made during the NDA period, which is understandable with the main reason for the NDA on the backers beta being to seek out bugs, test various options that the game will have and giving feebdack to the developers.
  16. NeoTensai

3D Design/Animation

*Imitating Xlerb the best way he can* Look at Oleanders face it lacks Emotion, the pixel quality is too small for her to express real Emotion
  17. NeoTensai

Backers Beta: Are we there yet? // Backerkit accidentally all over the place

For me and most of us regulars it really has been almost 2 years. I mean I haven't stopped getting hyped and spreading the word since the game was successfully funded. It was one hell of a ride but SO worth it. Anyway happy Whom'st'ev beta day X
  18. NeoTensai

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

To be more precise. The ManeSix got the Z-engine gifted to them by the development team Lab Zero Games after an agreement they made, helping them fund 2nd Encore dlc for SkullGirls. At first I understood your post like, the ManeSix made SkullGirls(which is false, Lab Zero Games made...
  19. NeoTensai

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

That is kind of the reason for the NDA in the first place, to find and catch bugs. Hence if the developer thinks that the NDA is needed till release well then that is totally fine and we(beta testers) will respect it to the letter, but if they give us the all clear as it was stated in New Forum...
  20. NeoTensai

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

I mean WE don't know the fifty resets as well and I doubt that we will learn the entire game in a month(impossible mind you with all the possible bugs and balance changes that could show up). Most of us backers have jobs/school work and I doubt that we will put +200 hours into the game prior to...