Search results

1. So, uh, how old are you guys?

I assumed that because backing this game required disposable income and a credit card, the forum would be populated by adults (more specifically, manchildren) prior to the game's public release. But the writing style of a lot of forum posters leads me to believe there are a lot of kids here...
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

You should've removed the word "them," so it'd say "waitin' herds," as in "waiting hurts." Also, which Lawyer Friendly Hominids movie is your avatar from? I don't remember Party Hoers dressing as a pirate.
  3. Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

What does PT mean again? Pacific time?
  4. Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Do I need to buy a controller in preparation? I only have a keyboard, a mouse, and a rarely-used Steam Controller I don't like using.
  5. God Emperor Drumpf

This might be the best parody video of the election so far.
  6. Wander Over Yonder

We really don't have a thread for this show yet? That's a darn shame. Sooooo... this week's episode. I'm surprised Sylvia forgave Wander for messing up so badly. I'm also surprised that Wander aged so much in sixty years, given that he's over a thousand years old.
  7. Will discussion in the Visual Lobby be restricted?

I'm really asking two questions here. 1. Will the Visual Lobby only be accessible through servers run by Mane6? 2. If that is the case, will there be restrictions on what can and cannot be discussed in the Visual Lobby? Will there be wordfilters, or perhaps even bans?
  8. God Emperor Drumpf

I was actually just wondering today whether or not we would be allowed to discuss Donald Trump on this forum. Political discussions are always tricky, especially when a figure as controversial as Trump is involved, but on top of that, the rules on this site state that all discussion is to be...