Search results

1. inknail

Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

I'm pretty sure we did? If you had the digital soundtrack tier or above it should be in your backerkit account. At least it's in mine.
  2. inknail

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

How does this keep happening anyway? Is Arc System Works just not putting enough effort into safeguarding the identities of their upcoming DLC characters from being datamined, or is it somewhat inevitable given the amount of effort that fans seem to put into finding these things?
  3. inknail

I'll need Mitsuru and Nanase to have my mains in the game, but I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I feel like I have too many fighting games to enjoy on my plate from the last half a year, between TFH, DBFZ, and UNIELst (which I've barely played still). Feels good to have the genre so...
  4. inknail

Dragon Ball FighterZ

If that's the legit final list of dlc characters, then I must say that I'm pretty disappointed. Broly, Vegito, Cooler, and 17 (assuming it's super 17) could be interesting, but I couldn't be less interested in another form for Goku and Vegita. Also also was really hoping to see more than the two...
  5. inknail

Future Palettes

Just had a couple thoughts for Pom palettes. Megaman and Rush Madoka and Kyubey (Really any magical girl + her companion animal is a possibility) And since the Pom+sheep dog palettes practically make themselves, here's a half-assed thoguht for a Paprika palette. Maybe a Celestial emissary...
  6. inknail

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Anyone play the beta? I really liked the feel that I got from it. Felt like a fast-paced 3v3 fighting game with tons of modern arc-sys fighting game mechanics thrown together. Definitely one of the more accessible fighting games that I've played in a while, given the degree of auto-combos and...
  7. inknail

Popular YouTubers Playing?

I'll definitely look forward to seeing TFH on fisticuffs/scrublords. The SBFs is one of the best channels to see what various fighting games have to offer imo.
  8. inknail

Glad to hear this will be coming to the switch in addition to ps4 and pc. They have Weiss, so now they just need to get Orie and my P4A main, Mitsuru, to get a 'lady with rapier' trifecta.
  9. inknail

Them's Tourney Testers (TFH Online Tournament)

Steam ID: inknail Imma be a pretty casual win for those who've been practicing, but I'm definitely down for it!
  10. inknail

I only just heard about this yesterday somehow, and it blew my mind a little. Can't wait to see what other characters get announced (also possibly other Arcsys franchises, since right now it's their biggest fighting franchise and 3 much younger, more niche ones). I really hope she gets added...
  11. inknail

NDA Lift deadline

I know that I'm guilty of not trying out the beta nearly as much as I should. Partially because been busy lately, but also partially because I'm weird and kind of don't want to spoil myself for the final product? I love following the progress of the game, but at the same time want to have a...
  12. inknail

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

I feel like the beta might not be the best version for showcasing the game. It'll be for finding and smoothing out the rough areas so that the release product can be as good as possible. Once the game's in its final, polished form, I think it'd be great to see it get some attention from the...
  13. inknail

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

Agreeing with everyone here that more time for polish is never time poorly spent. This question may have already been asked somewhere, but will online multiplayer be functional for the beta? I'd love to try to connect with a few long-distance friends of mine who also backed the game.
  14. inknail

Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late

I still only have the game on PS3, but I love playing Nanase and Akatsuki. I hear that the arcade updates gave Nanase several buffs (like making her QCB come out faster) along with that new Phonon character, and gave some needed nerfs to Gordeau as well lol. Wish those patches could be made to...