Search results

1. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Final Fantasy X. Barring the final fantasy series, Tales of Symphonia. What's one game series you love that is pretty much dead at this point?
  2. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Yes I do. Nice and quiet. What would be your dream crossover?
  3. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

The Bad Wolves' cover of Zombie by the Cranberries. Got a link to it in the spoiler. Best cover song of all time?
  4. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Kindergarten: Nap Time. Since I'm 24, I can also answer the question you would have asked. I miss Agriculture Classes the most. Those were absolutely amazing, and I regret that I didn't discover those classes sooner. You get a million dollars, but from now on once per day, one object will come...
  5. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

I would say Skyrim, as I have over 900 combined hours on both 360 and PC. (I had the 360 version first, then traded it in for a PC copy when I got a computer.) Although, thinking about it, I probably have more time clocked in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I would say at this point, I'd have 1000+...
  6. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

The original Donkey Kong. I've scored over a million points and made it to the kill screen in that game already. Personal favorite YouTuber?
  7. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

In terms of music? Jonathan Young. Most hours ever dumped into a single video game?
  8. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Gaming consoles. Which do you think is the worst: EA, Konami, or Ubisoft?
  9. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Yes and no? I told them about it before, but weren't sold on it. Wasn't until Maximillian Dood's stream when he finally bought it. If you had to choose a fictional world to live in, what would it be and why?
  10. Talen-Jei

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Left a pizza cook for 4 hours while they took a nap on the sofa
  11. Talen-Jei

Witnessed the creation of the best luchador ungulate ever.
  12. Talen-Jei

Is a robot bent on world domination
  13. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Inspired, and a little jealous. However, it does make me want to learn more advanced tech. What was the highest difficulty level you got to in the salt mines on TFH?
  14. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Nope. Nor do I plan on going to bars. I prefer to drink with friends at their houses/my house. Elder Scrolls or Fallout?
  15. Talen-Jei

Small typo in the header underneath General Discussion: "feebdack"

You know, I never noticed it until now. Now I can't unsee it.
  16. Talen-Jei

Popular YouTubers Playing?

Those comments weren't nearly as bad as I was thinking they would be. As for some of them, they were expected. After all, you know what kind of audience people like Weegee attracts.
  17. Talen-Jei

Can we talk about Velvet's stage 2 super?

Those seconds of being slowed are like Kryptonite in a fighting game. A lot of Pro players don't rely on just raw damage, but reading their opponent's movements and working around that as fast as possible. Hence why a lot of players will compliment "hard reads." So you can imagine when you're...
  18. Talen-Jei

Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

There's only one best ungulate for me. It's Arizona.
  19. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

Character with the best design? Probably Velvet. Least best design? I dunno. Probably Tianhuo, but that's mainly because hybrids were never that much my cup of tea. Even then, that's stretching it, as all the designs are good. What I said the strangest crossover you've ever see in in a game?
  20. Talen-Jei

Question & Answer

This amazing picture of Freya Crescent from FFIX. What is your current main in TFH?