Search results

1. Pom d'or

Soundtrack Update: Pixel Lobby music now available!

This is very cool. Thank you for being thoughtful and going the extra mile to add in these additional tracks after the initial release.
  2. Pom d'or

What will the predators story look like in the finished game?

For the devourer, I'm thinking... chicken. Chickens are omnivorous, so in a fictional setting one could write an especially scary chicken that would devour everything.
  3. Pom d'or

Video Things

Needs more cowbell. Otherwise, that was great!
  4. Pom d'or

Custom Fightsticks

Wow, thanks for showing all that. That is so cool.
  5. Pom d'or

Custom Fightsticks

That's really cool. What are you using to produce your own PCBs?
  6. Pom d'or

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

I think it's the face markings on the second one that I like about it. You could put those with any of the three 'hair' styles. (Featherstyles?)
  7. Pom d'or

I just got proposed to, with an Arizona plush!

This is amazing! Wow, a one-of-a-kind plush in your own palette even. I think he's a keeper.
  8. Pom d'or

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

I also like the middle one. The other two look like they might have personalities similar to Tianhuo, but the middle one looks like she'd have a more unique personality.
  9. Pom d'or

About the Announcer

Okay well those are probably bugs. If you haven't (or someone hasn't) already, you might consider posting about those in the bug report section. (I wonder how widespread that is. I don't happen to have ever heard either of those problems).
  10. Pom d'or

Background Easter Egg

First of all, kudos for reviving a thread called "Background Easter Egg" on Easter. I'm always happy when this thread gets some love. You've got as "d" under "Symbols we know." But, we only have one "d" so far (it appears in "Oleander"), and it's spelled with instead. The rune only appears...
  11. Pom d'or

Three quick questions.

Wow. It used to be, that's literally what that meant: your album/film/game was produced independent of any publisher. Usage of the term 'indie' has changed along with the times, I guess. (And, I'm not disagreeing with you.) So what does it mean now? Just generally 'outside the (perceived)...
  12. Pom d'or

About the Announcer

I agree it does kinda lack the energy you'd expect. It doesn't bother me anywhere near enough to turn it off, though.
  13. Pom d'or

Tag-team Battles

Three?!? I thought only Goat was announced.
  14. Pom d'or

Just read The Book of Lore!

That one is likely intentional. Saying something "is [adjective] as" with no word after the as, especially "is dumb as", is a turn of phrase used in New Zealand. Pom was originally suggested to talk like a Kiwi (NZ is famous for having more sheep than people) but during the workstreams they...
  15. Pom d'or

TFH In The Media

On the other hand, it was fun to see that a bunch of people who don't know how to play fighting games still enjoyed the game's great animation and characters (and skins, I guess) even whilemashing buttons. I'm no legal expert, but I would think not. The game contains no reference to any LFE IP...
  16. Pom d'or

TFH In The Media

I can't believe they thought of a pun we didn't! 7:40 "sub-deer-o"
  17. Pom d'or

TFH In The Media

It's a good article once you get past the first paragraph. "A reasonable person might look at Them’s Fightin’ Herds, a game filled with cute horses looking to punch each other, and assume it’s based on the modern Lawyer Friendly Equines TV series. The character designs look just like the characters...
  18. Pom d'or

The future of TFH

I'm a big 3DS fan, it's been my favorite system for a long time now. But... seems like getting TFH's graphics to work at 3DS resolution might be more trouble than it's worth. But what do I know, I'm not a graphics guy. I don't have a Switch yet, but it does seem like it'd be a great platform...
  19. Pom d'or

Achievements

Could also be called Stop beating a dead ungulate
  20. Pom d'or

A Non-Bug Palette Issue

I'm no dev, but I think it's fair to call that a bug.