Search results

1. Thrackerzod

Ori and the Blind Forest

It is a beautiful looking game and has been on my wishlist from day one. I've just had so many games in my backlog to play I figured I would wait until it was on sale, but I will probably pick it up once the definitive edition is available on Steam.
  2. Thrackerzod

What do you guys collect?

I used to collect old coins though I haven't really been into it for a few years. Lately I've been collecting Atari 2600 games, up to 112 cartridges so far. I like vintage tech stuff and have a small collection of old CPUs and a few ancient hard drives. I do have a lot of old records (78s and...
  3. Thrackerzod

Post your Desktop screens here

Thanks, that one is awesome.
  4. Thrackerzod

Retro Gaming

I still have my NES, SNES and my Atari 2600. I also picked up a Sega Genesis model 1 on ebay a few years ago with a copy of one of my favorite games on the system, Landstalker. The only trouble these days is the price on old games is becoming outrageous. My first console was a Colecovision; I...
  5. Thrackerzod

How good are you at fighting games?

I've never been great to be honest. I loved playing them growing up but I mostly just mashed buttons instead of actually learning the combos and things. I've only recently started playing them again; I picked up Skullgirls a while back and have been enjoying it.
  6. Thrackerzod

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

It's very hard to choose just one. I started out on the Atari 2600 and Colecovision and many of those games mean a lot to me, then an NES with Super Mario Bros. which was amazing at the time but the one that really stands out the most for me I think is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on...
  7. Thrackerzod

Currently playing

Dust is incredibly fun.
  8. Thrackerzod

Currently playing

On Steam I've been playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Trails in the Sky. I'm also thinking about buying Ori while it is on sale.