Search results

1. DataPacRat

Favorite Anime

The anime I'm currently in the middle of is "Assassination Classroom": The moon is mostly blown up, and an octopus-type thing promises to blow up the Earth in a year... except that in the meantime, it starts teaching a class of students, focusing on them trying to kill it. It's better than it...
  2. DataPacRat

Favourite pictures

So I'm a sucker for watching the whole world: (Higher resolutions: File:Tracy Caldwell Dyson in Cupola ISS.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
  3. DataPacRat

Storys and Comics

I read comic books, I read newspaper strips, I read webcomics, I've read Scott McCloud's books on making and understanding comics, and more. :) For a comic that the people on this forum might enjoy, a good one to start might be the strip "Phoebe and her Unicorn", available at Phoebe and Her...
  4. DataPacRat

One Must Fall

OMF has been my go-to whenever I wanted to install a fighting game for a little while. I actually tended to prefer the default, some might even say 'wimpy', Jaguar. It didn't have much in the way of special abilities - a long-range blaster from the head, slow enough to be easily blocked or...
  5. DataPacRat

Favourite music

I've discovered interesting results when I put some genre, instrument, or artist into Youtube, sometimes only picking long videos, and always sorting by views. For example, for the past month or so, whenever I need some background music to cut down on distractions, I've been going through...
  6. DataPacRat

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri with the add-on pack, Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire, always tops my gaming favourite list. If I get a decent joystick, there's Lucasfilm's "X-Wing" series of games; Ultima IV through VII; Master of Orion II; M.U.L.E.; NetHack; MAME; ScummVM; Core Wars... ... and for...
  7. DataPacRat

Introduce yourself

I'm going to admit that the last fighting game I spent any time on was "One Must Fall: 2097". Who knows? Maybe in another 20 years I'll come across a /third/ fighting game I like the looks of. :)